Ch6 Halloween

Bonnie's POV:
It was Saturday and I was still thinking about going out with Foxy and his friends. Kai hasn't been home all day so I might be able to go. I pulled out my phone and texted Foxy.

Bonnie: Hi Foxy. This is Bonnie.
Foxy: Oh hi Bonnie are you still coming with us to the Scary World Festival with us?
Bonnie: Yea Ill come
Foxy: Ok whats your address?
Bonnie: I'll be at that one park next to the super market
Foxy: ok lad, see you then

I sat my phone down and got ready to leave. What if kai comes home early? Hes gonna hurt me again. I walked over to the front door and saw the apartment key. He must have forgotten it but then that means I can actually leave this hell hole. I grabbed a hoodie and through it on and walked outside the apartment. I started heading over to the spot where he was gonna met me him until I got a text message.

Foxy added Bonnie to the group chat

I didn't know exactly what it was but I just brushed it off and arrived at the park. I sat there for a good minute waiting for him. I didn't see no car so I guess he forgot or he was late. Why does this guy even like me? I thought to myself. He doesn't even know who I am. Nor does he know what I have to deal with right now. He probably thinks I'm just a-. "Boo!" I heard someone shout behind me. I screamed and bolted forward and turned around to see Foxy laughing. "Oh my God dude you sould have seen the look on your face." He continued laughing. "Don't do that." I whined. "Sorry lad. I see you didn't dress up?" "I didn't think we where." "Its fine we just did it cus ye'know its Halloween and were going to the scariest festival in the country." "So what are you." I asked because we where in a very dark area. "I be Foxy the pirate and I be ready to get me booty." He replied in a pirate accent. I giggled to it and that made him smile. "Come on let's go pick up the others." He said as we walked over to his car, his car was a silver truck that had purple LED lights on the inside, kinda like my fur, thats cute. We both got in and he started driving. "So we are gonna go pick up my cousin Mangle, ok?" Foxy said as we were driving down the Neighborhood. I just nodded and we kept driving. We stopped in front of some house and a white furred fox came running to the car and opened the door to the back seat and climbed in. "Hey Foxy so we just need to pick up BonBon, Chica, Grim, and Frosty (Freddy Frost Bear) and we... Oh Bonnie." She said looking over towards me with a shocked face. "I didn't think you would be joining us. How have you been?" She asked with a cute smile on her face. "I'm good." I replied. "I'm Mangle, Foxys cousin and-" "I already told him that." Interrupted Foxy. "Oh ok." We stopped in front of another house and I saw 2 people running over to the car. They both got in the back, one looked kinda like Foxy but had more of a fireish red kind of fur color and he had hazle eyes, next to him was a bear with an ice colored fur with blue eyes. "Hey guys this is Bonnie, Bonnie this is Grim and Frosty." Foxy said. "Nice to meet you Bonnie." Said the the fox named Grim. "So I guess we don't have to drive to Frostys house so we will go pick BonBon next then Chica."
Said Foxy. We stopped by another house and a blue furred bunny got in. "Ooooo so Foxy brought a date?" The bunny said giggling after, same with Mangle. All I could do was blush and look away and act like I didn't hear anything. "Bonnie this is BonBon, as you can tell hes the annoying one." Said Foxy in a annoyed voice. "Hey!" Shouted BonBon. "Not annoying." Foxy just giggled and we kept driving. And at last we made it to our last stop and a yellow furred chicken climbed into the car. "Yall bitches ready for a fun night." She shouted after closing the door. Everyone howled in excitement. Well everyone except me of course. I saw Foxy glance at me in the corner of my eye. He looked worried for some reason but he quickly looked away. A few minutes later we arrived at the festival and we all got out of the car and walked inside.