Ch 20 texts and chats

Bonnie's POV:

Today's Thursday, I woke up with a big yawn and I was gonna get up but couldn't because I was still in Foxys arms from last night. I really didn't want move but I had to text Mangle and Frosty the good news. I carefully crawled out of Foxys arms and grabbed my phone. There was an email about there being no school today because of icey roads. I went to my messages and quick started a group chat to talk to Mangle and Frosty.

Bonnie: He said yes!!!
Mangle: Yaaaaay that's awesome
Frosty: Good job Bonnie I'm proud of you
Bonnie: thank you guys so much for the help.
Mangle: Wait Frosty knows?
Bonnie: Yea he kinda guessed it.
Frosty: So what did he say? How did he react?
Bonnie: Well... I told him how I felt and I kinda made him cry. But happy kind of cry.
Mangle: What! Really?
Frosty: Why did he cry?
Bonnie: after I asked he told me he was gonna ask me the same thing but I guess I beat him to it.
Frosty: Thats awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!
Bonnie: Thank you. I'm so happy I'm with him now.
Mangle: Did he kiss you or no
Bonnie: No we just hugged and cuddled all night.
Mangle: Aww that woulda been so cute.
Bonnie: Yea I guess it would have been.
Frosty: Hey I just texted Grim and he told me a little something
Bonnie: what did he tell you?

Grim was added to your group chat:

Grim: Hey!
Bonnie: Hey Grim.
Frosty: Tell Bonnie what you told me
Grim: So Foxy and I have been talking and he said that he liked Bonnie but was confused about his sexuality and then told me he was scared about asking you out.
Bonnie: Wait why?
Grim: He said that he doesn't want you to feel like your forced to date him because you live with him and he doesn't want you to feel trapped and some other things.
Bonnie: I don't know what to say. I'll talk to him when he wakes up.
Grim: He was super stressed out, so it's understandable how he would react about this. He doesn't want you to think he's Kai and he wants to make you happy but not feel trapped.

I heard shuffling next to me and saw Foxy sit up out of bed rubbing his eyes. "Morning Bonnie." He said stretching. "Good morning Foxy." I said with a smile. "Who you textin?" "I'm texting Frosty and Grim and... Um... they told me something." He kinda jumped knowing what I was talking about. "W-what do you mean?" He stuttered. "Grim told me that you told him that you liked me but was scared to ask." "Oh, that. I didn't want you to think that I was forcing you into a relationship like Kai did." I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder. "He also told me that you were confused about your sexuality and didn't know how to ask me out." " I was just super confused and stressed out about it and didn't know how to react. I would always say I wasn't gay until you came and warmed my heart and I feel in love with you but didn't know how to feel about those feelings." "I don't blame you. I was also kinda confused to the point where I needed help from two people." "Wait who helped you?" "Frosty and Mangle." "Wait you told Mangle?" "Well, she kinda figured it out because I asked her if being gay was wrong. She told me that love is love and I'm allowed to love whoever I want. Then she guessed that I was crushing on you." I explained as he laughed nervously. "I told Grim that I needed help and then told Golden because he helped me buy you that guitar. He was very nice about it and gave me some good advice." he rested his head on mine and wrapped his arms around me. "I promise I'll never be like him." I looked up at him and smiled. "I know you won't, your too soft." "Haha, whatever you say cutie." He said laughing making me giggle. "Alright, imma go take a shower. I love you." he said getting up and off the bed and started grabbing clothes from his closet. "I love you too." He smiled and grabbed his clothes and left the room. I looked back down at my phone and looked at our group chat again.

Golden was added to your group chat:

Golden: Hello
Mangle: Hi Golden!
Golden: So did Foxy ask out Bonnie?
Bonnie: I asked him before he could ask me.
Golden: That's great! What did he say?
Bonnie: Well he seemed very happy about it.
Mangle: Bonnie made him cry.
Golden: What?
Bonnie: We both cried about it. We were both so happy.
Golden: Ngl I think I deserve a prize.
Grim: For what?
Golden: For helping you ask out Frosty and helping Foxy ask out Bonnie.
Bonnie: But I asked him out.
Golden: And I also helped Foxy get you that really nice guitar.
Mangle: Wait Grim asked out Frosty?
Golden: Oh fuck I forgot Mangles in this group chat. Wait whys she even in this group chat?
Frosty: she helped Bonnie ask out Foxy.
Grim: Mangle me and Frosty have been dating for awhile. We just didn't tell anyone because... you know... almost everyone hates homosexuals.
Mangle: for someone name Grim I honestly wouldn't expect you to be gay. what other secrets are yall keeping from me?
Frosty: lol
Bonnie: well thanks for the help guys.