Ch45 Apologies

Bonnie's POV:

The bell rain and I finally got out of my class. School was getting rough because of the amount of days Foxy and I had to miss. And it's been getting worse because of Foxy's night terrors. Luckly we had the same classes so I could help him on some of his work. I again was tired out of my mind. I almost fell asleep in my class. I didn't stay up because of Foxy though. I stayed up doing homework and making sure he didn't have night terrors. He's trying so hard for me and it hurts to see him hurt. I need to look up and see if there is a cure or something to help his night terror problems. Today's wensday. A week from me finding out that foxys been staying on the couch and keeping himself awake so I wouldn't suffer. Just thinking about that makes me cry. I was walking in the hallway to my next class so I tried to remove the thought from my head. I haven't seen anyone lately from our group. Not even in the hallways. I think they have been so busy with how weird school has been lately. I haven't been seeing them much at lunch either because I go to Foxy. Not because he asks me too but I want to. I don't want him to feel like he's alone anymore. He knows he's not but he hides the scared inside of himself from me so I won't be scared. Speaking of that. Foxy texted me. I looked down at my phone and read his text message.

Foxy: Hey
Bonnie: Yea?
Foxy: Mangle wanted us to sit with her and Chichi during lunch today
Bonnie: Um...Why?
Foxy: Chichi wants to apologize finally for being so rude. Shocking isn't it?
Bonnie: Yea. I didnt think she'd want to do something like that
Foxy: I think she's doing it so she doesn't look like she's been texting Kai where we were
Bonnie: Or she's actually sorry.
Foxy: Idk. Chichi can get soft here and there but this. This feels odd
Bonnie: Who knows. Where are we meeting her?
Foxy: She just asked me to find you first and then she'll text me
Bonnie: Ok. Ill see you then I guess.
Foxy: Ok. I love you
Bonnie: I love you too. I'll see you in a bit.

I smiled reading his last text and then slipped my phone in my pocket. Foxys been feeling somewhat better lately. Mainly because I never leave him and always love him but mainly because I tell him everything's Aright and I try to confert him. Plus I've been learning how to deal with Foxys night terrors. I've been getting some sleep here and there and him seeing that makes him super happy. I walked into my next class and sat in my seat, ready to have to fight the urge to pass out in the middle of class.

Time skip to end of class:

The bell rain and knocked me back to reality after I almost passed right out. I grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave the class. My phone bussed and I quickly checked the notification.

Foxy: I told them where we usually sit and to just meet us there

I put my phone back in my pocket and left the room. Now it was lunch. Or well, break time for me technically. I don't really eat anything in this school. Not because I don't want to but the food here, isn't great. It is a really nice highschool but that didnt make the food better. I made my way over towards the spot I sit with Foxy which was near the music room but a small music room that was just a practice room was actually unlocked. We just stay in there and talk. We talk about what's going on with eachother and mainly just love eachother. I don't want him feeling sad anymore so I try to make up fun things to do or make joke or we just watch stuff together. You tube mainly. Playing a movie will take to long. Luckly no one's noticed us yet but now that Foxy told the others were we sit. I don't know if we're gonna be left alone. But hopefully things will probably be fine. Probably. As I was walking, I spotted Ray and his group talking with his group of friends. I tried to avoid them because I didn't want to keep Foxy waiting. He noticed me but didn't say anything and let me pass. As I continued walking, my phone bussed again and I checked it. I got two notifications from two people. I checked them and I saw one from Ray and one from Enard. I checked Enard first.