Ch 24 Friends and Promises

Bonnie's POV:

I woke up with a yawn and looked over to see Foxy still asleep snuggled up against my neck from last night. We got home and just watched movies all night. I wish we coulda just cuddled all night but tomorrow we had school so we went to bed early. I nugged Foxy and he groaned and snuggled closer to my chest. "Foxy we have to go to school in an hour." I said. "Mmm I don't wanna." He said wrapping his arms tightly around me. "Foxy... as much as I wanna cuddle I also don't want us to miss school." "Fine. But can we stay like this for atleast one more minute?" I giggled kissed his head and wrapped my arms around him again. "Sure thing captain." We sat like that for a minute then he pulled away and sat up. "Ok I'm gonna go take a shower, love u." He said standing up and walking towards the door. "I love you more." I said as he left.

Time skip to school during lunch:

Schools been going normal until lunch time. I was walking down the halls until I was stopped by this bright green fox. "Hello, you must be Bonnie!" He shouted. I was confused and kinda stepped back a little. "I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked. "Oh sorry, I'm bad at introducing myself. I'm Ray. I helped with the whole "Kai" situation at the party." It didn't click to me at first until I remembered that he was in our group chat. "Oh yea your in our group chat. It's nice to meet you." "Its nice to meet you too. It's nice to know that you guys wernt hurt during that party." "Well I wasn't..." it went quite for a moment then he jumped a little. "You should meet our gang! They'd love to meet you and Foxy!" He said making me smile. "I'd love to meet them, but I don't know where Foxy is." "He'll probably find us. C'mon." He said as we started walking down the halls to find this group. We walked for a little while until we were stopped by this small group. "Ray! What's up!" Someone said walking over to Ray and fist bumping him. "Whats up guys. Oh this is Bonnie, he's that guy who had that little party issue." Everyone stood there for a moment until realizing. "Really? Didn't expect him to look so cute." Said one of the girls making me blush. "Its nice to meet you guys. Thanks for trying to help at the party." I said. "No problem." Said a black and red bunny. "How's that Foxy guy doing with his eye?" Someone asked as we sat down at a near by table. "His eyes blind now but other than that it's fine." "Oh yea we haven't even introduced ourselves." Said Ray. He pointed out everyone and introduced them. They're names were Blackheart, Toxic (toxic springtrap), sham (shamlock freddy), Choco (chocolate Bonnie), Haylie (heartstick baby), and Arctic (Arctic Ballora).
They all seem like a nice group. "They started talking and telling me about there past and how they've been and it was nice. They asked me if we could talk about Kai because they don't really know the whole story so I told them. From the start of when I first met Kai to the point where I met Foxy. "So when did Foxy start helping?" Asked Ray. "Well, we actually meet a couple months ago, he kinda bumped into me in a weird situation with someone named Enard-" "Holy shit I hate that guy." Blackheart Interrupted and everyone agreeing. "Foxy intervened and then decided that we were best friends. Then I think it was not even three days later he invited me to a festival with him and his friends and while we were there he asked why I look so sad and if I need help and the first thing I did was tell him without even thinking." "How'd he react?" "we got interrupted before he could answer but later that night he promised he would help me and he surprisingly did." "How did he help you escape Kai?" "Well... Kai tried to kill me and I climbed out a window on a fire escape and avoided him, then I called Foxy, and he raced over in less than thirty seconds and I climbed down the fire escape and ran to him." "Jeez, sounds like Foxy has a crush on you." Said, Shamrock laughing making Toxic laugh too. I giggled followed along with a sigh. "How have you been since?" asked Ray. "Ive been great. Not having to feel trapped anymore. It's nice. Foxy is still super protective about things now that Kai is still out there." "Speaking of this Foxy guy. Where is he at?" Asked Coco "Probaly hanging with his friends. Or he's probably looking for me. I could text him to come down here." "Thatd be cool." I pulled out my phone and started texting Foxy.

I'm Here For You (Foxy x Bonnie story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें