Ch36 Warnings

Foxy's POV:

"Bonnie! Where are you?" I screamed in fear. I was running around the loop looking for him. He went missing and everyone said he was here. I ran around shouting his name waiting for him to answer. There Where people around wearing black masks and all black clothes. They would look at me and laugh in a fainted tone. "Foxy!" I heard Bonnie scream. I started rushing through the crowd looking for Bonnie while I was running. "Bonnie! Please, Where are you!" I cried feeling tears roll down my face. While I was running I could see faint images of Kai but I ignored them. "Bonnie!" I shouted again. "Foxy!" I heard him shout back. His voice sounded closer and I ran over to it. I pushed through the crowd once again and saw Bonnie's purple bunny ears pop up. I ran over to it but by time I did I saw Kai holding Bonnie by the neck. "To slow Fox." He said with a chuckle pulling a gun out of his pocket. I couldn't move. I watched as he through Bonnie to the ground and aimed his gun at him. I tried to run towards Bonnie but then I heard a gunshot...

"Bonnie!" I shouted bolting up out of the bed. I looked around the room and to my side and Bonnie wasn't in bed with me. It was a nightmare. Again. Holy fuck that felt so real. A second later the door to the room opened. "Foxy are you alright?" Bonnie asked concerned limping into the room. I was just heavily breathing and shaking. "Foxy?" He asked getting closer. "Did you have another nightmare?" He asked sitting next to me. "Yea." I replied out of breath. "What was it about?" "I lost you... and I was runing around looking for you but when I did... Kai got to you... and he had a gun and..." My voice died down and Bonnie sighed. I tucked my head down and then felt a hand lift it back up. Bonnie gave me a soft kiss on the lips and pulled away. "Did that make you feel better?" He asked cupping my cheek. "Yea. Alot better." I replied back. "Now c'mon, I made breakfast." He said standing up. "You did?" I asked. "Yea, I thought about it and we really haven't had a proper breakfast together in awhile." He said starting to walk out of the room. Trying to walk out of the room. "Hey do you want me to help you to the other room?" I asked getting up. "No I'm fine. I've dealt with stuff like this before. Plus it's been two days since it happened so it's healing up a bit-." Bonnie said almost falling but catching himself up against the wall. "From what those guys did to you, it's not gonna heal that quickly." I said walking over towards him and grabbing his hand. "I used to have to deal with this kind of stuff all the time. I guess I've been less beaten so I didn't have to deal with the pain so much." He said as I wrapped his arm around me and we started walking into the other room. "And this time you actually have someone to help you." I said letting him sit down in a chair by a table. "Yea true. I made breakfast sandwiches with beagles and there sitting on the kitchen counter over there." Bonnie said pointing over at two plates and some drinks. I walked over and grabbed them and walked back over towards the table. I laid the plates and drinks down and sat across from him. He started eating and so did I. I stopped for a minute and looked at Bonnie's black eye. Poor bunny boy. He noticed me and I quickly turned my attention back to the food. "You know the same thing would have happened to you too if we were both there. There was alot of them and they would have gotten more violent." He said knowing I was looking at his eye. "I just... don't like seeing you hurt." I said swallowing my food. "I know." He said going back to eating his food. "Foxy?" He asked after I finished. "Yea?" I responded. "What do you think about... us..." My heart froze for a moment. He's not talking about what I think he's talking about right??? "W-w-what?" I studderd scared. "Like... Us in this whole Kai situation and being trapped in this apartment." He said making me sigh in relief. "I thought you were gonna say something else. Whew. Um... I honestly don't know. I mean like... I'm scared but happy that your away from Kai but then ye'know... but I'm happy your safe with me and he can't find us." I tried to explain. He nodded and stood up and grabbed his plate and drink. He made his way over towards the sink and laid his plate and drink in it and started cleaning. I followed grabbing my plate and drink and putting it in the sink standing next to him. "Now to think of it. What do you actually think about us? Just you and I." He asked making me jump again. "Um... I like us. Even if we are going through this tough time, I love you and care about you so much. W-why do you ask? Do you..." "No! No. Never. I don't wanna do that. I just wanted to know your opinion that's all. I don't want you too feel like you have to have me in your life because of... this." Bonnie said making me sigh in relief. "Bonnie, I don't care about any of this. I love you even if this stuff even happened. Your an amazing person with an amazing personality and I love that about you." He smiled and finished washing the dishes. "Ok. I just wanted to know your thoughts." He said turning to me. "What do YOU think about us?" I asked back. "I like us too. We're a strong kind of relationship, we're both always here for each other and that's amazing to me." He explained. I just smiled and kissed his cheek. "Do you want me to help you back to our room?" I asked. He nodded and I picked him up and walked him to our room. I walked in and sat him down on the bed. "Thank you Foxy." He said making me smile. "No problem sweetie."