Ch 14 Thanksgiving

Foxys POV:

Its Thanksgiving, the one holiday were everyone comes over and bothers me. My family is really weird about scertant things and there hella strict so that makes it worse. Plus almost all of them are religious so anything thats close to being gay or anything else thats "not appropriate" for the other kids then we are fucked. But of course that doesn't matter to me... yet... Mangles here though. So I won't be too bored and we can talk more about this Bonnie situation. And Grim might come over too because he lives like a block away from my house. "Foxy!" I heard my step mom shout from the other room. "Coming!" I shouted back. I got off my bed and hurried downstairs. She was in the kitchen with some other family members. "Hey Foxy so Mangles gonna be here so they're running late but I wanted to tell you that your friend Grims parents are coming over." She said. "Oh thats awesome, do you know when they'll be here?" "Soon probably, I told them they can come whenever." I nodded and went back up to my room. I sat there for awhile until my door was kicked open and two foxes walked in. "Hey Foxy!" Grim said walking in. Grim sat down in my chair and mangle layed down on my bed. I was sitting in my desk chair. "You know exactly what I wanna talk about." Said Mangle sitting up on my bed. "So when are we saving Foxys prince form browsers castle?" She said smirking. "My prince from bowsers castle. Wow... thats a good one." I said annoyed. "Im joking. But for real how are we saving him." "First we gotta get him outta that apartment without this guy knowing, then we call the police, We tell them what happend and boom, we did it." Said Grim. "Thats plan A but what if it doesn't work. Like what if the police don't believe us?" Said Mangle. "Grims sister works there and talks to Bonnie alot and Bonnie told me that she found out because of the bruses on his neck." I said. "Oh, I didn't know that she worked there. That's awesome. But Mangle is right what if plan A doesn't work?" "Then plan B is get him away from there and find him a different place to stay for awhile." "But then ain't that risky. Like what if Kai finds-" I was cut off from my bedroom door opening and Mangles Mom peeking in. "Hey Mangle can I borrow you for a sec?" She asked. "Sure, ill be right back guys." Mangle said before leaving. The door closed and it was silent for a moment until Grim broke the silence. "Foxy?" He asked. "Yea?" "You got a crush on Bonnie. Don't you." "WHAT! No! Maybe... um... ok maybe I do. But just a little bit. So what?" I said slightly embarrassed. "Foxy you know I'm literally gay you can't hide it from me." "How do you think I should ask him? Like... how'd you ask Frosty?" "Well... it was like the 23rd of December and we were at an amusement park and because he loves Christmas alot I got him under a mistletoe and I asked him. He didn't see the mistletoe until I was finished with my long ass confession and then he kissed me. So if I were you I would do something he loves and then confess." "Well he loves music but i can't just ask him to help me practice for a song for him." "What else does he like?" "He likes clothes, drawing, music, books, he really likes talking to me on the phone or in real life, he likes video games and likes flowers." "How do you know he likes flowers?" "He draws them in his sketch book on almost every page." "So you just decided to flip through his entire sketch book instead of returning it to him." "No no no, when fuckin Mangle and her friends broke Bonnie's guitar he forgot his sketch book and one of the pages were open. I did a quick scan. I wasn't invading his privacy that bad. It was picture's of nature like things and drawings of buildings and drawings of nooses... and other very dark things..." I slowly started to frown. "You could take him to a nice fancy dinner date at that fancy artistic restaurant or you can do what I did." "Ask him under a mistletoe?" "Yea." "That could work... but we need to get him away from Kai first." "Yea definitely." We finished talking and Mangle walking a couple minutes later. "So when are we doing this?" She asked sitting down on my bed again." "Sunday would be a great time. I'll text him to be ready for then." The rest of the day went normal. We played a ton of video games and then everyone had to leave. I was standing by the front to tell Grim and Mangle bye. "Hey Foxy." Said Mangle just before stepping outside the front door. "What?" I replied. "We should get the gang tommorow and go to that amusement park that opened up." "I don't know, maybe. Everyone might still be pissed at me for yelling at them." "Actually, they are sorry for what happend and want to apologize. Plus you can bring Bonnie." "I started scratching the back of my head. "I'll think about it." "Cool see you then, bye!" She shouted before leaving. I waved bye then closed the door and went up to my room.