Ch41 Caution

Foxys POV:

I woke up to Bonnie actually being awake before me. My head was tucked in between his neck and I shuffled alerting Bonnie. He was on his phone scrolling through art on Instagram. "Morning Foxy." He said. I scooted back and kissed his cheek and then laid my head back down. "Morning sunshine. Did I have no night terrors or something?" I asked. "Nope, you have none. But I still cuddled up with you and sang to you." I giggled. "Your so sweet." I said making him giggle too. We stayed like that for a little while until we heard a knock at the front door. "I'll get it." I said. "Ok." Bonnie replied. I got up and walked out of our room. I had a shotsleve shirt on with red long pants with black squares on them.. walked over towards the front door and looked through the peep hole. I only saw Phantom. "Its Phantom!" I shouted to Bonnie. I opened the door. "Hey-" I tried to say before being hugged tightly by Funtime. Why is she here! "I had to bring her with me, sorry. She wouldn't shut the fuck up." Phantom said walking in. Funtime didn't say anything until she quickly pulled away. "Let me see your arm." She quickly said. "I'm not-" I tried to say before she grabbed my arm and looked anyways. "Oh my god dude what were you thinking???" She asked. "I was being dumb and-" "yea no dip you were being dumb." "Shut up you two." Phantom demanded. Funtime stopped and let go of my arm. "I told you if you were coming to not be annoying." Phantom said to Funtime. "Why did she come?" I asked trying not to seem angry. "She and her friends wouldn't shut up so I finally decided to bring her. Your lucky I didn't bring her friends too. One of them was desperate to come." Phantom said. "Yea, that's Lolbit. She wants to see Bonnie really bad. Wait where is Bonnie?" Funtime quickly asked. "Hey." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned my head and saw Bonnie walk up behind me. Funtime literally didn't even reply, she immediately hugged him almost causing Bonnie to fall over. He looked like he almost squealed in pain from putting too much pressure on his leg but he held it in. "H-hi Funtime." Bonnie stuttered confused looking up at me with questioning eyes. I have him a shrug and then funtime pulled away. "Why are you here?" Bonn uh gnie asked. "Because I miss yall. Duh." She said. "Shes here because she doesn't know how to shut up." Phantom added again. "I was worried about these cuties." She said holding up Bonnie's hands. "Foxy I need to talk to you alone." Phantom said to me. I nodded and he walked into me and Bonnie's room and I followed. "When cab you get out of here? We miss you guys so much..." I heard Funtimes voice say as it died down and we left the room. We walking into my room and I closed the door behind me. "So... I know how hard this kinda shit is to go through so I'm deciding to let you and Bonnie stay. But, by the end of next month, you have to pay for it on your own. Ok?" He said. "O-ok. Thank you." "Your welcome. What exactly ate you and Bonnie doing for school?" "The principle is letting us do online but tomorrow we have to actually go back to school." "Does Bonnie know?" "Yea, we talked about it." He nodded and it went silent for a minute. "Kai's after people. Ray caught some of Kai's men talking and he heard their going after Yendo. Then their going after everyone else until they can find you and Bonnie." "W-who told you this?" "Freddy did. He said not to tell you but... that'll only make things worse later on." I wined a little and he hugged me. "If things go wrong then we'll have to leave." "We can't leave. He'll kill them. And we won't be able to do anything if we try to move." "I know... but it'll be a last cause." We stayed like that for a minute until he pulled away. "I have to leave. I got work in an hour." He said walking out of the room quickly. I followed and I saw Funtime still talking with Bonnie. She was holding one of Bonnie's hands while talking with him. "C'mon, were leaving." Phantom said to Funtime. "Right now?" Funtime asked annoyed. "Yes, right now. I got work and I highly fought that they would want to deal with your ass all day." She rolled her eyes and got up. "Be safe guys. Please." She said walking over to the front door and leaving. "I'll check on you two in a couple days." Phantom said leaving and closing the door. Bonnie stood up. "What did Phantom talk to you about?" Bonnie asked. I sighed and walked over towards him. "Nothing important. Don't worry." I said hugging him from behind and barring my head into his neck. He held my and and sighed. "Are you sure?" He asked again. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I'm sure sweetie." He sighed and lean his head onto mine. "I love you." I smiled and pulled him closer to me. "I love you too."