Ch8 Why?

Bonnie's POV:

It was Sunday November 1st. And Foxy was nonstop on my mind. Why does he care about me so much? I asked myself. We've only known each other for a few days and he gives me $300 and a be safe hug and now he's wrapped up in all this business with Kai, the bullies at my school, and the fact that I might kill myself. I sighed and got up and saw Kai laying in bed. He must have passed out when he got home because I came home at 2 am and he still wasn't home. I heard my phone go off and I quickly grabbed it then ran outside of the apartment. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Bonnie, its Foxy." I heard him say on the other line. "Can I um... Can I come see you?" "Not with Kai here no." "No I mean... like I could come pick you up and we can ye'know do somethin." "If I leave and he finds out he'll kick my ass." "Oh... but then won't it be great to get away from him?" "I would love too. But again hes gonna hurt me." "I know I just wanna make sure your ok after last night and i..." "I live at the William hotel. I'll be outside waiting for you, ok?" "Oh well ok! I'll see you then." "Ok bye." I said before hanging up the phone. I walked back inside put on some pants and throw on a hoodie and shoes. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door without waking up Kai. I got in the elevator and went down to the lounge were I pasted Clare the staff employee. "I know he hurts you." She said as I stopped walking "I'm sorry what? Who told you?" I asked shocked. "Your not good at covering cuts and bruses." "Well um..." she looked at me with a concerned face. "Why don't you leave him? Why don't you call the police or call someone to help?" "Well I... I..." I heard a car horn and turned around to see Foxy outside. He got out of his car and ran inside. "Hey lad. Oh hey Clare. I didn't know you worked here." Foxy said. "Wait you know her?" I asked kinda freaked out. "Yep this is my Little brother's friend. How have you been Foxy?" "I've been good. How about you?" "Ive been Great, I just got a promotion." "Thats awesome." They kept talking about stuff for awhile until Clare said, "So your here to take this cutie out? I didn't know you guys were friends." "Yep I saved his ass and now we're friends. Hey we gotta go ill talk to you later." Foxy said before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the front door. "Bye yall have fun!" She shouted before we left the building. "So how do you know her?" I asked Foxy before we made it to his car. "She Grims sister and we're known each other for... Bonnie?" Asked Foxy as we got to his car. "Yea?" "Are you cutting yourself?" I froze for a moment before answering him. "N-no." "Then your telling me he did this to you." He said before pointing at the cuts on my neck and the bruses. Then he grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve to see bloody cuts and faded away cuts. "Oh Bonnie..." I pulled my arm away and rolled up my sleeve. "Im... fine. There's nothing to worry about." I said before looking away from him. I felt warm arms wrap around me and all I could do was hug him back. "I'm so sorry this has been happening to you." "Its not your fault Foxy." "I know but if I would have known sooner... I'll always be here for you. No matter what." we stayed there for a moment before Foxy pulled away. "Come on let's go." He said before we got in the car and started driving. "Thanks." I said breaking the silence. "For what?" He asked looking over towards me then back at the road. "For the hug, I really needed it." "Oh no problem lad." He said. I blushed and looked out my window. "Do you have clothes at the apartment?" "Not much." "Ok then we are diving to the mall and I'm buying you clothes." "Foxy I don't have any money and the only money I have is the money you gave me if I needed to run away." "I said IM going to buy you clothes." "No, I don't want you to spend more money on me." "My job is to protect and keep you safe and I'm doing my job." He said with a smile on his face. I looked out the window again and once again the car was silent. "Why are you helping me?" I asked. "Because I care about you. And your such a nice guy and your so sweet to me. Plus you gotta teach my how to play guitar." I blushed so hard i felt my face brun. "Im not teaching you how to play guitar." He laughed and that made me giggle. We pulled up at the mall and me and Foxy got out of the car and walked in.