Ch 25 Chats

Foxys POV:

The week went by fast after Monday. We didn't really do much in any classes nor get any homework. Probably because next weekend is winter break. But today's Friday and I think I figured out what to get Bonnie for a promise ring. But I needed to ask someone first just incase I screw up. It was lunch time at school and I was walking down the hallway until I saw Golden. I could show him. But I don't know if he even knows what a promise ring is. I sighed and walked over to him. He was just leaning up against a locker on his phone not with anyone. "Hey Golden!" I shouted making him look up at me as I walked over towards him. "Oh hey Foxy." He said turing off his phone and putting it in his pocket. "Ok listen, I need your opinion on something." "Alright, shoot." "So Bonnie on Monday bought me a promise ring and I didn't exactly know what to get him until I figured out that I could buy a custom one and I need your opinion on it." I said showing him the ring on my hand that Bonnie got me. "Yea I can help." He said. I pulled out my phone and typed in the website that I made the custom ring on and showed it to him. "Jesus christ four hundred dollars! That's insane." He said. "I can pay for it, its not that expensive." He grabbed my phone and looked at it. "Seems cool but your not supposed to be asking me this." He said making me confused. "Well I can't ask Bonnie or it won't be a surprise." "No, I mean ask your self if you think it's good. You know him way more than me and probably everyone else. So if you think that he'll like it then he'll like it." I sighed. "I think he might like it but-" "I'm sure Bonnie will love it though. Just don't tell him how much it costs." "Alright thanks man." I said grabbing my phone. "Is it like a shipping thing or are you going to go pick it up?" "Its shipping but it's free because of Christmas so it should take about 3 or 4 days." "Well then I'd atleast order it today or your not gonna be able to give it to him as a Christmas present." "True but then I'm buying him other stuff for Christmas too." "Like what?" "Well I was thinking about a guitar case and mabye some other things but I think the ring will be the best one. Me , Grim and Frosty are going shoppingtommorowif you would like to come." "Sure I have nothing better to do. And just don't think about him not liking the ring, Ok? I'm sure he'll love it." "Ok, thanks again man." I said walking away. "Talk to ya later!" I shouted as he waved. I'm gonna go find Bonnie. He's probably with that one group of people we meet yesterday. I looked at my phone and clicked order on that ring I showed Golden. He'll like it. Golden even said he'll like it. Texted Bonnie asking where he was but he didn't respond so I just walked around until I found someone to talk to. "Foxy!" I heard someone scream. I turned around to see Mangle, Chica, ChiChi, BonBon, Jack and Freddy standing near some lockers. I sighed and walked over towards them. "Whats up?" I said. "How the hell are ya?" She asked. "Fine." "Thats good. What gift did Bonnie get you yesterday?" I stood confused for a moment. "What do you mean?" "Funtime texted me that Bonnie got you a gift. What did he get you?" "What? Why'd she even text you in the first place?" "Because we chit chat all the time duh. What did he get you?" I rolled my eyes and showed them my ring he got me. She and Chica gasped and literally started fangirling. "See I told you they were dating." Mangle said looking at BonBon, Fredrick, Jack and ChiChi. BonBon seemed shocked Fredrick and Jack didn't even flinch and ChiChi looked pissed. "Thats so fucking cute!" Chica squealed. "I honestly didn't think he knew what a promise ring was. But he did a great job picking out a good ring." "Your atleast getting him one right?" Freddy said. "Yea I made a custom one for him and showed Golden it and he thought it looked really nice." I turned on my phone and showed them the one I ordered. "Oh my god hes gonna love it!" Mangle shouted. "Awww thats so cute." Chica said. "I hope he likes it. It's shipping right now so I'll get it before Christmas." "You can give it to him as a Christmas present! That would be adorable~." I laughed and looked up to see ChiChi roll her eyes and pull out her phone. "I thought that Foxy being gay was a joke? I didn't know he actually was." BonBon asked confused. "I told you I was bi." I said. "I thought you were joking. And I thought that the you and Bonnie dating this was a joke too." "It was a joke until he asked me out awhile ago." "Oh..." "So whens the wedding?" Mangle asked. "Its a promise ring dumbass." I said Mangle laughing her ass off. "Where is Bonnie now?" "Probably talking with Ray and his group." "You should get him down here." "Yea I texted him but he didnt-" "Hi guys!" I heard Bonnie say walking up behind me and then next to me. "Wow. Weird coincidence we were just talking about you." Mangle said. "Oh. About what?" "About you being so goddam cute." I said nudging him with my elbow making him nervously laugh. "Wait everyone here knows?" "Now they do." "Y-you guys are fine with that, right?" Bonnie asked the others. "I honestly don't mind it." Fredrick said. "Yea same." Jack agreed. "I'm ok with is. Sorry if I sounded homophobic before." BonBon said. ChiChi was still on her phone and looked up at us. "I don't really care." She said going back to her phone. "Ok cool." Bonnie said. The bell rain and everyone started splitting up and saying bye. Me and Bonnie started walking to our class and he wrapped his hand around mine. "I'm happy everyone's ok with us being a gay couple." Bonnie said. "Yea same, I honestly thought that ChiChi woulda made fun of us but she didn't. But we still gotta be safe about other homophobs. Like Enard." I said making Bonnie frown. "I don't know why people would hate us for being gay. Like we're not bothering them nor are we gonna." "People just have weird thoughts on others in this world. Like you won't even know them and they will say one word and you'll find them annoying." "But I mean like... we should be allowed to date one another, no matter the gender. I just think it's dumb how people think about it." "Same." We made it to class and I released his hand as we walked in. There was no seating chart so me and Bonnie sat next to each other in the back of the classroom. "I love you." Bonnie wispered to me. "I love you too."

Time skip to the end of the day:

Finally it was the end of the day and Bonnie and I were walking to my truck. "So whats your plan for winter break?" Bonnie asked as we made it to my car. "Well on Christmas eve I'm going to my family's house and on Christmas day I was supposed to go to my other family's house but instead I'm spending it with you." I said. "Dont skip out on Christmas with you family for me, I-" "But I want to. You deserve a good Christmas and not just because you don't have anyone to really celebrate it with so I convinced everyone that because you don't really have a family, if I could celebrate it with you and they said yes." We made it to the truck and got in and sat there for a moment. "I want you to spend time with your family though." "And I don't want you to be alone this Christmas. And I'm willing to spend it with you and be you family." Bonnie laughed and looked at me. "You wanna be my family?" "You know what I mean." He laughed again and I started the truck started driving home. "So what are we gonna do for the whole winter break?" He asked. "We could go to the loop and do some stuff there, we could hang out with Mangles group or Ray's group. Or... we could make cookies and cuddle up every night and watch Christmas movies." "That would be fun. Plus I love baking so we could definitely do that." "But ye'know we could do whatever you want too. Christmas day is just me and you so if you wanna make plans for the then we can." "I think that making cookies and cuddling up and watching movies sounds fun." "Then we will do that." "You can pick the movies and I'll bake the cookies." "Sounds like a plan." We drove the rest of the way home and when we got home I pulled in the driveway and me and Bonnie got out. Babys car was here so clearly we had company. We walked in the house and Funtime, Lolbit, Baby and Ballora were standing in the kitchen. "Hey love birds~ how are you two today?" Funtime asked. "Fine." I responded throwing my bag down. "How'd you like your promise ring?" "Its fucking awesome." "Are you gonna buy Bonnie one?" Lolbit asked. "Well duh, of course I'm gonna buy him one. I just haven't found the right one yet." I said winking at Funtime. She winked back knowing that I already bought him one. "You guys should come to the loop with us on sunday! Everything's gonna be open and there's a festival." Funtime said. "We were just talking about going this week so sure why not." "Hell yea. We're gonna have so much fun." Bonnie giggled and went upstairs and I followed. "I didn't know Foxy was gay." I heard Ballora say before I went  upstairs. We walked in my room and I closed the door. "So what do you wanna do now?" Bonnie asked. "I don't know. We could play video games and cuddle or something." I said as he sat on my bed "Sure. As long as I get to be little spoon." I laughed and grabbed him and I a controller, turned on the TV and my system and hoped back on my bed and layed on his chest. I gave him his controller as he wrapped his arms around me. "Love you cutie." I said kissing his chin. "I love you more captain."