Ch29 Party Cove

Bonnie's POV:

It's seven in the morning and I'm the first to wake up. Foxy is still asleep. He passed out after like ten minutes of watching TV. I got up grabbed some of his clothes and went to take a shower. After I got out I got changed into a white hoodie with black ripped jeans. I walked out of the bathroom to see Funtime walking in with a box and Foxys car keys."Hi Funtime." I said making her jump and almost scream. "Jesus Bonnie, I didn't hear you wake up." She said hiding the box behind her back. "Whatcha got there?" "Nothing." She quickly said nervously. "I saw it so why would it be nothing?" "Its nothing that you really need to know. Sorry if that sounded mean." "Its fine I was just curious." I walked past her and she quickly ran into her room. Weird. I walked back into Foxys room and saw him still asleep. I looked at the night stand and saw my phone light up. I picked it up and saw a text from Lolbit and I laid down next to Foxy and turned on my phone.

Lolbit: Hey when are you guys coming to pick me up? I don't want you guys to have to wait for me to get ready sooooo
Bonnie: I think around 9am because Foxys still asleep.
Lolbit: Ok gotcha see you at 9 then cutie

I giggled reading the last part and heard a shuffle next to me and felt arms wrap around me and Foxys face snuggled against my neck. "Morning Bonnie." I heard him say. "Good morning sleepy." I replied. "Who ya textin?" He asked looking up at me. "Lolbit. She asked when we're picking her up." "When did you tell her?" "I said around nine." "Can you tell her nine thirty? Cause I really don't wanna move for another thirty minutes." I laughed and he chuckled. "You fell asleep after ten minutes of cuddling last night." "I told you, your too soft." I giggle and he smiled. "God I love your giggles and laughs." I blushed madly and giggled again. "Its so fucking cute." We stayed like that for a little while while I was scrolling through Instagram. "Alright imma go take a shower and we can get going." Foxy said getting up out of bed and walking over towards his closet. "Ok." Foxy grabbed his clothes then walked out of the room. I wrapped myself in the blanket and laid in the bed. A few minutes later I heard the door swing open and Funtime walked in. "Hey Bonnie?" She said. "Yea?" I asked sitting up. "How would you feel if... I bought you a Christmas present?" "I'd feel happy but sad at the same time because I wouldn't be able to get you anything in return. Why? Is that box my present or something?" "No that's my necklace that came in. I was just asking because Foxy told me that you'd feel upset because you cant get us anything." "Yep that's what I told him." She stugged and laid down on the bed. "But what I I already bought you stuff?" "Did you?" "Mabye." "Funtime..." I said with a long sigh. "Hey I care about you so I'm aloud to." "But-" "No buts. I wanted to spend my money on you and I'm happy about it." I sighed again and she stood up. "I didn't get you much so don't freak out too much." I sighed once again. "Just wait until you see what your boyfriend bought you..." I heard her mumble. "What?" "What?" "What did you just say?" "Oh nothing. So when are we leaving?" "Nine thirty." "Ok imma go get ready then." She said getting up and leaving. I rubbed the back of my head and laid down waiting for Foxy. A couple minutes later Foxy walked in. "So we gotta go pick up Lolbit?" He asked. "Yep. Your fine with that right?" "Yea of course." I pushed the blanket off me and got up off the bed. "Why wouldn't I be fine with it?" He asked as I walked over towards him. "I don't know really." He looked at me for a moment and shrugged it off. "Ok, let's go then." He said. We walked out of his room and started downstairs. "Funtime we're leaving!" He shouted. Funtime came running down the stairs and ran up to us. "So whos gonna be there?" She asked as we walked outside. "I don't know. Bonnie has his number." Foxy said. "Oh yea I forgot to text him where we are meeting." I said as I pulled out my phone to text him.

Bonnie: Hey do you know where we are meeting?
Ray: party cove
Bonnie: Whats party cove
Ray: Foxy will know it. It's just a place by a creek where all the highschool guys go to get drunk and party. Pretty much has nothing to do with a cove. Lol
Bonnie: Ok we're on our way.
Ray: Alrighty