Ch44 Forgiveness

Bonnie's POV:

I woke up with a huge yawn and a long stretch. I didnt sleep last night. After finding out that Foxy was trying to sleep on the couch last night., I stayed awake. I wanted him to sleep instead of panicing and not sleeping. And I didn't want to try and sleep on the couch again. But after a couple of hours and it being 6 am, I knew Foxy was gonna wake up and I decided to close my eyes to act like I was asleep. Then I actually fell alseep. I felt him get up though. So he knew I was asleep. I turned to my right to see him gone. Good. I got up and felt my body weak but I tried to turn on a morning face. I walked over to the doo r and opened it to see Foxy on the couch. He was sitting up on his phone and he noticed me. He sat his phone down and looked down. "Morning, Bon." He said sounding sorrow. "Morning, love." I said with a drowned voice. "I kept you up didn't I?" He asked hugging his legs on the couch, "I know I did because I woke up to you fake sleeping." My heart acked. "I stayed up because I wanted to. I wanted you to sleep." He sighed and tucked his head in his knees. I heard a sniffle and my heart shatterd. "Foxy it's ok." I said sitting down next to him and then reaching to pet his head. "I hurt you last night.-" "But you didn't mean it. You did it to protect me.-" "But I still hurt you. I know I did." He said starting to cry. I slowly brushed my hand down his neck and continued that pattern. "But you did it because you cared about me. There'd nothing to feel bad about." I said. He lifted his head up and rest his head on his knees, still hugging them. He had tears still going down his face and his lips shivered like a dog wimpering. "Im sorry." He apologized. "Dont be sorry.-" "No. I mean... Being like this... I shouldn't be like this... But I can't. It hurts so much. With my parents. With our friends. With... Kai... I'm just..." "Scared." I finished his sentence for him. He nodded sadly, tears still pouring from his eyes. "Foxy. I know exactly what your going through and it so so so hard and I know that's its worse when your alone. But we'll get through it, together. Thats what you told me, remember?" He looked at me  and slightly tilted his head. "We both may not be strong but I together we are and we'll do it. We just have to make eachother happy first." I said. He immediately jumped to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I fucking love you so much." He cried, "I'll try and get better.-" "No, love. You don't have to get better. We just have to try and be happy again. We get this Kai stuff pushed away when we're together. I want you to be the happy, loving fox I used to know. Wow it really sounds like we're a dysfunctional cupple." I said with a giggle making him giggle. He pulled back to face me and kissed my cheek. "Your right. We can do this." Foxy said holding my hands. "Hell yea we do." I agreed. A smile came across his face and one on mine too. His eye shined like a jewel and my heart melted. "Well, now that that's over." Foxy started, "Do you want me to make us breakfast?" "Sure. Just don't burn the pancakes again." J said kissing his forehead and getting up. "I didnt mean to burn them last time." Foxy said with a giggle. "I know. But you still forgot to flip it in time." I said giggling back. "You distracted me." "How did I distract you?" "With your cute face." I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever, silly." I laughed. Then I heard my phone start ringing from the other room. "Imma get that. Don't burn the pancakes." I ordered him as I made my way towards our room. "I can't promise I won't!" Foxy shouted back making me giggle. I walked into our room and saw my phone buzzing on the nightstand. I made my way over towards it and picked it up. Ray was calling. I swiped to answer and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, Bonnie." He answered. "Hi, what's up?" I asked again. "Um... Nothing much. But I do have a couple of things to tell you." "Um..." I started as I peeked out the door to see if Foxy was listening, "Ok, shoot." I said slightly shutting the door so he wouldn't hear. "So for the past few days, Golden, Springtrap, Freddy, and I have been looking around the case and we might have some news." "Ok." "So first things first, we might have lowered it down to a few people that seem the most suspicious. We have, ChiChi, BonBon, Fredrick, and Mangle." My heart acked. "Why them?" I asked confused. "Well, first off, you and Foxy have a weird hate history with ChiChi, Mangle and BonBon have been there every time Kai has shown up, and every time Fredrick finds out where you are, Kai finds out. So it has to be one of them that's contacting them." Ray explained. "But... What if it's someone else and we're wrong?" "We've gone through everyone and they are the most suspicious." I sighed once again. "Whats the other news?" I asked trying to get the thought off my mind. "Other news is that I'm following the fuckers working with Kai." "What?" "They keep on showing up near the Loop and talking with eachother. I try to get close enough to where I can hear their conversation. Maybe if it works enough, I can hear where Kai is hiding out." He explained. "Ray... The last time you did this you got hurt. And I know that hurt Blackheart so much and I don't want-" "But Bonnie, I can get information. This could really help up. I'm telling you because I trust you and you need to know. And if I tell Foxy, he'll stay quiet and not tell you. You have to trust me on this." I took a long moment and then sighed. "Just... Please be safe. I can't lose somebody else." I said. "Thank you. I will. Oh Blackhearts waking up. I'll have to talk to you later. I don't want my boyfriend worrying ye'know." He said. "Yea. I know what you mean." I replied looking out the door at Foxy. "Talk to you at school tomorrow. Ok?" "Ok." "Bye." He said, hanging up. I sat the phone down on the bed and walked out of the room. As I did, Foxy noticed me and smiled. "Who were you talking with?" He asked as I made my way over towards him. "Just Ray checking on us." I walked up next to him to see him cooking up some eggs. "Well thats nice of him to call. Freddy's been callin me alot too." Foxy said. I stood up on my tippy toes and hugged Foxy from behind. He giggled and placed his hand on mine. "Your to tall for this." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "By an inch. Maybe you should just grow more." Foxy said making me blush. "Just you wait until we're out of highschool and I'm taller than you." I said making him laugh. "In you dreams bunny boy." He said kissing my head and giggling. I'm happy he's feeling better already. Foxy need to be happy. He deserves it.