Ch47 Our Problem

Bonnie's POV:

Foxys still upset. He's been crying his eyes out for hours. He told me to go take a shower because I was still a little bloody and dirty. I did as he said and I hopped in the shower. I didn't want to take to long because I was afraid of Foxy feeling lonely and crying again. I quickly finished my shower and got out quickly. I got dresses in some casual clothes that were a pair of silky pants and a short sleeve shirt. I left the bathroom and turned off the light behind me. I looked into the living room and saw the TV on. I could tell he was in there on the couch. As I started to walk slowly towards the living room, I felt my heart ache from a thought I had. What if he cut himself again?! Oh god. Please tell me he didn't. Oh god please... I walked in and scanned the room until I finally made it to the side of the couch. Foxy was lying down, curled up and his ears down. His tail was motionless off the side of it and his face was now stained with dried tears. The only thing I could heat from him were his sniffs. "F-Foxy?" I asked, scared. His ear perked up for a moment and then feel flat back down. He didn't respond. I walked over to him. "Foxy... Sweetie, Please talk to me." I begged him as I sat down on the couch next to him. He still didn't say anything or move. "Foxy. I know I fucked up, ok. I know Iied. I know broke you. And I apologize. And I don't want you to forgive me. I did something stupid and knew the consequences. And I'm sorry." I said with a soft sad tone. He didn't respond again but he sat up. He hugged his knees again and I heard him sniff again. He started tearing up again. "I dont w-wanna argue with you." He told me with a hurt voice, "I don't want to sound like... Him." He said. He was talking about Kai. "You'll never be like him, Foxy. Your to sweet and beautiful to be anything like him." I said. He didn't respond for a moment. "I hate when stuff like this happens. I promised you I'd keep you safe but all I've done is let even worse shit happen to you. And I know you want to save us both and I do too but we can risk the chance of losing eachother. I'm not saying that I hate your choices because if I was you I'd do the same thing. I'd want to keep my baby safe too." He said. That made me feel slightly better. "And then if I was you, I woulda cried my eyes out too." I said. He chuckled and that made me smile. Sorta. "I know we both are trying to finish this nightmare but I know time can help. We're both still unstable about the past still. I'm unstable still. And we're so close to shattering into a million pieces. And we're the only two that can heal eachother." Foxy told me. "I know. I know. But like you said, it's our nightmare. Foxy." I said, scooting close to him. "I dont want other people to get hurt from our problem. Ray insisted to come with me and he still got hurt. I've learned from that. And I dont want people getting hurt anymore. This is our problem. And we're gonna solve it together. Because together, we can do anything." I told him, taking both of his hands and holding them as he moved his arms and legs from holding himself. He took a deep breath but struggled from the sadness trying to escape his voice. "Your right." He responded, "This is our mess. This is our problem. And we're the solution." Foxy told me. That made me smile again. "You know where he is and how to find him. You know how to stop him. So... We're gonna finish this together. Ok?" Foxy told me, now looking me in my eyes. I smiled, "Ok." I responded. He smiled and I smiled back. "But, can we wait atleast? I just, need some time to relax after today." Foxy said. "Of course. I think I need rest too." I replied. I leaned up and kissed him right on the lips and and held it for a moment until he kissed back. Then we both pulled away. But we're still nose to nose. "I love you my sweet fox." I told him. He giggled and then laid up against me. "I love you too my baby bunny." He said. I giggled and laid up against him too. It was silent for a moment. Just taking in the sweet moment. Then, he said something, "you wanna watch a movie?" "Yea." I quickly respond. He giggled and grabbed the remote next to him and turned on Netflix. A blanket was behind us and I grabbed it and wrapped it around us. "Drama, romance, horror?" Foxy started calling out movies. "Romance sounds nice." I said making him laugh. "I'll find a gay one for us." He said. Making me giggle. I love my sweet Foxy boy.