Ch 26 Gifts

Foxys POV:

Today's Saturday. Me and Bonnie played video games all night and passed out at 12am. But today I need to go buy Bonnie's presents. But it won't be that hard because I'm bringing Grim, Frosty and Golden with me. And clearly Grim and Frosty have good experience with getting good gifts. And Golden has helped alot so might as well bring him along. I woke up to Bonnie still asleep and I got up and through on some clothes and grabbed my car keys and my wallet. I was about to walk out the door and looked over at Bonnie who was still asleep. I walked over to him and brushed his bunny ears of his head and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. I grabbed my phone and sent him a text message for when he wakes up and left1 the room and then left the house. I went to my truck and got in and texted Frosty and Grim that I was gonna go and pick them up.

Foxy: Hey I'm coming to get you guys now
Grim: alright I'll go wake Frosty
Foxy: I can wait if you want. It is like 8:30 so just wake him up later
Grim: Nvm he's already awake
Foxy: Oh ok
Grim: Does Bonnie know your out?
Foxy: No. He was still asleep being cute. I sent him a text that I'm not gonna be home for a while and I'll be back soon
Grim: lol you have such a huge soft side
Foxy: I do not
Grim: lmao suurrre. we will get ready and wait for you on the front porch. Oh and is Golden still coming.
Foxy: I think he is. I'll text him
Grim: k see you in a bit

I stopped texting Grim and went to text Golden.

Foxy: Golden
Golden: What
Foxy: are you still coming with us to the mall
Golden: Yea I just woke up but I can get ready and meet you down there.
Foxy: k see you then

I turned off my phone and pulled out of the driveway and drove to Grims house. I pulled up to see Grim and Frosty waiting outside and then running over towards my truck. "Hey Foxy!" Grim said as him and Frosty opened the door and got in the car. "Hey guys." I replied. "How have you and Bonnie been?" Frosty asked putting on his seat belt. "We've been great. He bought me a promise ring and-" "He bought you what!" "A promise ring." I said showing them my hand with the ring on it. "That's adorable!" Frosty shouted. "Yea I didn't think that he would have wanted to do one but he did and holy shit I love it." "You atleast bought him one right?" Grim asked. "Yea I did. I can show you guys it after we get to the mall. I said starting up the truck and driving. "We heard that you and Bonnie have been opening up to everyone, how's that going?" "Fine. No body's been a dick yet. But we'll probably bump into a bunch of homophobs at some point." "Like enard and his goons." "He already assumes that me and Bonnie are dating." "That guys an asshole. He makes fun of me and Frosty for even talking to each other." Grim said. "Does he know you guys are dating?" "No he just assumes. And this one group I used to talk to are all homophobs so hanging out with them sucks." "God I fucking hate how this world works." I said as we pulled into the mall parking lot. We got out and walked towards the mall. "Have you guys opened up to anyone yet?" I asked. "Mangle kinda told everyone at that restaurant we were at and they were fine with it." Grim said. "Thats good. Kinda." "And because you said you opened up to everyone else, mabye we could too." "Yea you definitely can." We walked inside the malled and stopped near the the entrance. "So is Golden coming?" Frosty asked. "He said he would but he told me he just woke up so it's probably gonna-" "Hey guys." Golden said interrupting me. "Yea I lied about just waking up. I was already in my car chilling at my house." "Why?" "I was planning on going to see Springtrap but then you reminded me of our plans." "Why were you going to Springys?" "Cause we're friends. And he and I have been working on the Kai case from that one party." "So you wernt going over to ask him out?" Frosty said jokingly. "Ha, that guy is definitely not interested in me." "You don't know. He's probably got a soft spot for you. Like Foxy has a soft spot for Bonnie." "He was going through shit and I was just being nice." I said crossing my arms. "No you definitely got a soft spot for him and you know it." Grim followed. I just blushed and rolled my eyes. "Mabye buy him something here and ask him out. Like what does he like?" Frosty asked. "He likes rings and some other things." "Then buy him something, then give it to him and ask him out." "Its not that easy. And you can't say it is if it took you and Grim 3 months to gain the strength to ask each other out. And Foxy was scared to even like a guy." "I... Ok you got me there." Frosty said. "Still you can atleast try still. Bonnie told me that Springys got a friendly side of him. Even if he says no I bet he'll still be friends with you." I said. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I guess I'll give it a shot." He said. "You better." Grim said jokingly. "So what are we doing here?" Golden asked as we started walking. "Well I need help finding some good presents to buy Bonnie for Christmas and because I've never really dated a guy I don't know what to get him." I answered scratching the back of my head." "Well what do you have in mind?" "I was thinking a guitar case and a tuner and some other things for his guitar and then I was thinking about buying him clothes but then alot of my clothes fit him and he says they are comfortable so I'm not sure about getting him clothes and I want to get him some more things but I'm not sure if he'll like them." "Me and Grim can go and get him some clothes while you and Golden go get him some guitar stuff." Frosty said. "Sure we could do that." I replied. "Alright then we will split up. See you guys in a bit." Frosty said grabbing Grims hand and walking into a nearby clothing store. Me and Golden walked over to the music store where I bought Bonnie's guitar. "You know the guitar size or whatever, for the case right?" Golden said. "Yea I got it." "You find the guitar case and I'll get a tuner." He said as we walked in. I nodded and he walked away as I walked over to the guitar cases. I looked for what I needed and got it and waited for Golden. "I got a tuner and a couple guitar chips." He said as he walked over to me. "Cool, I got a case." "How much is it?" He asked concerned. "One hundred bucks. How much is the tuner and the chips?"  "Like fifteen bucks." "Ok good. Ill pay for these and go and throw them in my truck." I said as we started walking towards the cashier. "How much money do you even have?" "I have around a thousand from work last month and made around two hundred last week." "Your really going all out on him huh?" "Hell yea I am. He has no family to spend Christmas with and I'm not gonna just not get him anything and leave him alone all Christmas." "Just don't tell him how much money your spending on him. He'll feel so bad." "I won't." I handed the stuff to the cashier and payed for the stuff and me and Golden walked out and started walking back to my truck. "Ye'know you can't just bring this stuff home and hide it. Bonnie's definitely gonna see it." "Can I hide it in your car?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yea sure. Do you want me to wrap it for you too?" He said jokingly with a dumb voice. "Shut up." I said laughing. We walked over to his car and through the stuff in the trunk and closed it. "Alright cool, I'll text Grim and Frosty that we got it." I said texting them that we are going to them.