Ch 13 Discussion

Bonnie's POV:

November is almost over. Foxy wanted to hang out with me on Thanksgiving but I don't want him to not hang out with his family because of me. But anyway thats like a couple days from now. Today's Thursday, and pretty much the last day of getting home work for the week. I was walking in the hall way to get to my first class until I saw enard and his gang standing by some lockers. Oh god, please don't see me. I tried walking by but of course he saw me. "Hey, Fag!" He shouted towards me. I just kept walking. I was almost over to my class until he walked in front of me causing me to stop. "Hey fagot, where you think your going?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Enard, please leave me alone, I don't want to do this right now." I said trying to walk around him, but he stopped me. "What are you gonna do, fag." "Dude just leave him alone." Said a voice behind me. "The fuck you gonna do about it." Said Enard. "Dude all you do is bully people, just leave the kid alone and fuck off." "Like thats gonna scare me. What are you gonna do Springtrap?" The bunny guy walked over to him and pushed Enard way from me. "I'll kick your ass." Enard backed off then rolled his eyes. "Whatever go fuck yourself." Enard said before walking away. Then that bunny guy named springtrap looked over at me. "I don't get a thank you." "Oh um... t-thank you." I Studdard. "Whats your name?" He asked. "Bonnie." "That's what I thought." "W-what do y-you mean?" "Some chick with her group were talking about a purple furred bunny that had dead parents and a abusive roommate." My heart froze. HOW DO THEY KNOW!!! "I-I... um..." "I ain't judgin, I just recommend leaving that roommate and staying with a friend or something." "I wish I could..." "Oh by the way, names Springtrap. Some people call me Just Spring, but you can call me whatever." Then the bell rain and I jumped a little. "I-I g-gotta go. T-thank you." I Studdard. "No problem kid." He said before walking away.

Time skip to end of class:

I need to find Foxy. He has to know whats going on. Well clearly because he told them but I still have to talk to him. I can't really be mad at him though. He's been there for me through thick and thin. "Bonnie!" I heard a voice behind me as I was walking through the halls. I-Its mangle. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled away and looked at me. "Bonnie I'm so sorry about breaking you guitar and being such an asshole to you, I didn't know what your going through and-" "Mangle its ok, I forgive you. It wasn't your fault you didn't know." I said interrupting her. I saw a little smile come across her face. "Did Foxy tell you?" I asked. "Yea he kinda yelled at us for making fun of you. I wasn't I was trying to apologize to Foxy. But you know hes really protective." "Yea I know. Hey I gotta go find Foxy, we can talk more after school." She nodded and started walking away. Ok time to find Foxy-. *ring ring ring* The bell rain. I guess I'll have to find him later.

Time skip to after school:

Time to find mangle. She's probably at the music room that me and Foxy use to meet at. I texted Foxy to meet me there.

Bonnie: Hey Foxy can I talk to you at the music room?
Foxy: Did they tell you about me losing my shit and yelling at them
Bonnie: Yea... I just need to talk to you.
Foxy: I'm sorry BonBon was being an asshole and saying shit and I got pissed
Bonnie: Its ok Foxy, I just wanna talk to you.
Foxy: Ok ill be down there in a bit
Bonnie: Ok thanks.

I hope everyone can be friends again after this. I made it over to the music room and walked in and saw Mangle, Frosty, Grim and Chica there. Oh no. Chica got up and hugged me. "Oh Bonnie I'm so sorry." "Its fine you didn't know." I said as she pulled away. We sat there for a few talking and me explaining to them what I have to deal with now and how Foxy is literally saving my life right now and then Foxy walked in. "Oh shit, I didn't know other people were gonna be here." He said walking over to us.
"Is this because I yelled at everyone?"
"Yes and no." Said Mangle. "I wanna know more about this Kai guy." "Wait how do you know his name?" I asked.
"Grim told me." "Foxy told me before he yelled at yall." Said Grim "Why?" I asked. "Cause I'm his favorite friend." He chuckled and Foxy just rolled his eyes then sat down next to me. "So Bonnie, why don't you just leave this guy?" "Can't, I tried and that didn't even work out. Nor did calling the police..." "Ok well, why don't you just stay with Foxy or something?" "I wish Bonnie could stay with me but my parents would kill me if they knew he was in our house." "Ok, what if we get him a hotel or something-" "Foxy gave me $300 to get a motel but Kai found the money and took it." "Well we gotta figure something out." We sat in silence for a moment trying to think of something. "We could call the police again. I mean Foxy is technically a witness so you'll have some evidence." Said Frosty. "That could work." I said with my head in my hands. "Well its 3 now so I'm gonna get going we'll talk more later." Said Mangle getting up same with everyone else. We all started leaving until foxy grabbed my hand and stopped me. The others kept walking but me and Foxy stopped. "Bonnie... I'm sorry about exposing the secret and getting everyone wrapped up in it." He said. "Its fine Foxy, I forgive you. Its just weird that more people know now." I replied. He let go of my hand and scratched the back of his head. "Do you need a ride home? Or do you want me to drive you to that one park?" "No its ok I can walk home." "Are you sure? Its getting really cold out and I don't want you... um..." "Foxy Ill be fine." "Ok, ok, but you gotta promise me you'll be safe this weekend." "I will Foxy, don't worry. I'll text you if anything bad happens. Have a good Thanksgiving." I said before turing around and leaving. "You too Bonnie." He shouted.