Ch42 Sorrow

Bonnie's POV:

It was very early in the morning when I woke up to quiet wines and sobs. I slowly opened my eyes to see poor Foxy crying in his sleep. Poor Foxy... I looked over at my phone and saw that it was midnight. I sighed and looked back over at Foxy. Seeing his sad face made me so upset. And he hates it when he had night terrors because it keeps me up. I scooted closer to him and started scratching the back of his ear with my hand. I could hear his wines quiet down and I kissed his cheek softly. I hummed a tune until I heard him slowly start purring. I could still feel him tense up and shake so I started to sing. I looked at him and saw him slowly begin to relax. I slipped my hand into his and felt his hands soften. I leaned up closer to him in a tight hug and I could hear his heart beat slow down. I sighed and began to cry. I hated seeing him have to go through this. It only made me feel worse about myself. I tried going back to sleep but herd Foxy wine again. "B-bonnie..." I heard him wine in his sleep. "Its ok. It's ok, I'm here." I wispered back rubbing my hand through the back of his hair. He started to cry again still asleep. And I cried too. I stayed up that night. Singing to him and holding him tight. "I'm so sorry Foxy..." I quietly wined to him.

Foxy's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone. I yawned and leaned over towards my nightstand to turn it off. I did and looked at the clock. 5:30. We have an hour and a half before school. I sighed and rolled back over to a bunny hugging me tightly. Fuck. Did I keep him up again? Fuck... I calmly tried to shake him awake but no response. "Bonnie? Sweetie? It's time wake up." I said again slowly shaking him. His eyes opened and he yawned. "Did I keep you up?" I asked sitting up and him sitting up with me. He didn't say anything. He just rubbed his eyes. "Bonnie?" I asked again. "Hm?" He hummed. "Did I..." Bonnie looked at me and sighed. "No you didn't sweetie..." He mumbled sweetly. He laid his head in his hand and his eyes slowly closed. "Bonnie? Bonnie." I said shaking his shoulder slowly until his eyes opened. "Hm?" He hummed again. "Tell me the truth..." I begged knowing that I kept him up. "No you didnt..." He replied again slowly drifting off. "Then why are you so tired?" I asked. He sighed and then looked at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes and his ears drooped. "Its not your fault. You can't control it." He said tucking his head down. "Oh god." I begin to cry. "Foxy it's not your fault. Please don't get upset." He said grabbing hands. "I know... I'm so sorry." "Its ok, Foxy. It's ok I swear." Bonnie begged hugging me. I sighed and tightly hugged him back. We stayed like that for a minute until I pulled away. He fell asleep. I smiled and calmly shook him awake. "Well sleepy. We still got school today, so stay awake until after ok?" He nodded and I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. I pulled away cupped his cheeks. "I love you." I said with a smile. He held my arms and smiled back. "I love you too." He replied. I kissed his forehead and and got off the bed. "Im going to take a shower." I said. "Ok. I'll get dressed then." He replied getting up. I smiled and walked out of the room and to the bathroom. I kept him up again. God what the hell is wrong with me!? I frowned and started to cry as I made it to the bathroom.

Bonnie's POV:

I got dressed and ready and waited for Foxy to get out of the shower. I sat on my phone for awhile until I saw him walk in the room. I got up and we left the apartment. "Do your legs still hurt?" Foxy asked. "Kinda, but I'll be fine." I replied as we continued down the hallway until we made it to the elevator. "Foxy?" I asked as he clicked the button the the first floor. "Yea?" "What did Phantom tell you yesterday?" I asked. Foxy flinched. "Um... N-nothing important." He studdard. "Well it has to have something to do with Kai or you wouldn't be having night terrors." I pointed out. He looked away from me. "Foxy-" "I said it was nothing important. He was just tell me about us living in the apartment." He said clearly lieing. "You really think I'm going to belive that?" I said. He sighed and the elevator doors opened. We walked out and there was no one at the front so we exited the building and walked over to Foxy's truck. I got in the passenger and Foxy got in the driver's side. He started the truck and pulled out of the parking lot and started towards the high school. "He was talking about Kai." Foxy finally admitted. I sighed and held his hand. "Foxy... You don't need to hide these things from me-" "But I know if I tell you it'll only make you cry. And I can't bare to see you shed another tear." "But it hurts me when you don't tell me. We're both going through this together. And if we cry then we'll do it together. We'll get through it. I know we will." He slowly nodded and continued driving. Later we made it to the school and we parked and both hopped out of the truck and walked up to the school. Before we went in though, Foxy stopped me. "Well... I guess I'll see you later in math class?" He said holding my hand. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I repliedLou with a smile. We walked into the building and then split our separate ways to our classrooms.

Time skip to math class:

I went to my next class which was math and I sat down in my seat and got on my phone. I waited a little while until I was greeted by Foxy. "Hey Bonnie." He said walking up to my desk. "Hey." I replied. "So, how's everything been?" He asked. "Good. How about you?" I asked back. "Fine. It's just... weird being out after a whole month stuck inside an apartment." He said with a nervous chuckle. "It'll get better soon." I said with a smile. "Have you talked to the group yet? Like, have you bumped into them?" He asked. "No. You?" "Not yet but I do have Mangle and BonBon in my government class. So I'll have to deal with that." He said nervously. "It'll be ok. I know it will." The bell rain and the teacher came in. "Everyone take your seats please!" He shouted. "I love you." Foxy wispered before heading over to his seat. Time passed and then class ended. I walked out and saw Foxy waiting for me. He smiled and I smiled back. We held hands and then started walking. "So whats your next class?" Foxy asked. "I have government next. Hopefully we won't have any homework today. What's your next class?" I asked him back. "I got English. And were starting this huge dumb project and I'm not ready for it at all. I just-" "Hey!" We heard a voice shout behind us in interrupting Foxy. We turned around to see the Boiler gang. Fuck. "Lookie lookie. It's the dumb bunny boy. Oh and his fag boyfriend." Said the Orange bunny walking up closer to us. "Come on Foxy we're leaving-." "You have some fucking nerve to fuck with us." Foxy inturupted me. The bullies pretty much surrounded us now. "Nerve? Ha, your dumbass boyfriend couldn't even hold himself up. He's lucky Enards dumbass even helped him." One of the girls said. "Foxy, we need to go-" "If it weren't for him, He'd be a goner." The bunny chimed in. "I recommend you shut the fuck up-" "What are you gonna do? Hit me? Well kill your ass and that dumb bunny." The bunny said again getting in Foxy's face. "You fucking wish asshole." Foxy growled back. "Foxy! We are leaving." I finally demanded grabbing his hand and pulling him away. We started walking away and one of the boys shouted at us. "Run away like the bitchs you are! We'll find you!" I kept dragging Foxy away until we made it around the corner and the gang was gone. "Foxy please don't try to get into any fights with them. I don't-" "I'm gonna fucking kill those assholes the next time I see them-" "No you won't. I don't want you to be near them. They will only piss you off and hurt you." I said making Foxy sigh. "But they hurt you..." "I know, but they will only do the same to you too." He sighed again and he frowned. "Lets get to our classes." I said as we started walking.

Time skip to 7th hour:

The bell rain for my final class and I quickly left my classroom to find Foxy. As I went towards the cafeteria, I saw Foxy talking with Mangle and some others. Foxy kept his distance between them at first before Mangle hugged him. Foxy sighed and then saw me and waved. I walked over and then the others saw me. I saw BonBon, Lolbit, Funtime, Ray, Chica, Baby, Blackheart, Ballora, Fredrick, Springtrap, Golden, Jack, and ChiChi. Lolbit saw me and immediately ran up and hugged me. "I miss you so much!" She said hugging me tightly and almost making me fall over. "Please be careful. My legs still hurt." I said making her let go quickly. "Bonnie!" I heard Mangle shout as she quickly ran over same with the others. "Oh my god it's been so long. How are you? Are you ok? Have you been cutting?" Mangle started asking. "I'm fine-." "We haven't seen you in a month. We're worried." BonBon said. "Cause one of you are selling us out." Foxy said walking up next to me. "And we're fine. I swear." "Ok mister protective. Let me see your arms then." Mangle asked Foxy. "What? N-no, you don't need to see my arms." "Foxy you got us worrying sick about you. Let us see your arms." Lolbit demanded. "Your not-" "Guys just leave him alone about it. Jesus." Springtrap interuped Foxy. I yawned and Foxy noticed. "So how have things been lately?" Foxy asked knowing I was tired but we weren't gonna get out that easily. "Ray almost fucking died." Chica said. "I didn't almost die." Ray replied. "Yea. Bit your entire arm is bruised." Blackheart replied holding his hand. "Im fine." He replied again. "Wait what happened?" I asked. "Ray bumped into some of Kai's guys and he listened in, got spotted, got hurt but escaped. Why do you ask? Did Foxy not tell you?" Golden said. "Um-" "Well I think we better get going. I'm really tired and I know Bonnie didn't get much sleep last night either." Foxy inturupted me quickly. I yawned again. "Hes not wrong. I didn't sleep too well. Maybe we can talk more tomorrow." I said as Foxy immediately started walking away from the group and I caught up. I heard Mangle shout for us but then she stopped. "What was that all about? Why didn't you tell me about Ray?" I asked. Foxy didn't answer. I held his hand as we continued walking. "Foxy?" I asked again. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared." Foxy replied. "Its ok, just please don't hide things from me. Please?" I asked sweetly. "Ok." He replied. I smiled and kissed his cheek as we left the school.