Ch1: Ordinary life

Bonnie's POV:
It was a sunny afternoon and I was walking home from school to my "boyfriend's" apartment. I hate him but if I don't date him then I'm going to be thrown out on the street. I have no family to take care of me so I have to deal with him. My school wasn't that far from his apartment so I wouldn't have to walk that far. It was October 28th and I wasn't ready for Halloween to start. I don't like scary things or watching scary things, I already have to deal with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is a rude and abusive person and I've always wanted to run away but then he's all I got. I walked up in front of the apartment building and saw his car out in front. "Great he's home," I mumbled to myself. As I sighed I turned around and kept walking. I really don't wanna deal with him right now. I walked a couple of blocks until I got tired and walked back to the apartment. It started getting cold because summer weather was ending so I pretty much was forced to go to the apartment. As I walked in I saw one of the staff named Clare and she greeted me with a nice smile. "Hello Bonnie, how was school?" She asked. She was a pretty red-furred fox with a very long tail and emerald eyes. "It was good. I have a lot of homework to do." I replied lying to her. I couldn't tell her about my boyfriend or she would call the cops. "So how are you and kai?" She asked. "We um... we're good," I said. She looked at me with a questioned face. "Well, I have to go do homework so see you later," I said as I turned around and sprinted away towards the elevator. I pressed the button and the door opened and I walked inside. I don't wanna go to his apartment but I have to. I don't have any friends to help me. The elevator when to my floor and I walked down the hall to his room. He didn't give me a key so I just had to hope he was there. I reached for the door handle and opened the door. I walked in to see kai passed out on the couch so I quickly but quietly walked past him to my room. I walked in and sat my things down in my room so I could get started with my homework.

Time skip to 2 hours later:

I was sitting on my bed on my phone until I heard my door get kicked open. It was kai of course. "I'm going out don't you dare fucking leave or ill hurt you more than last time!" He shouted. "O-ok." I responded. "Heh... pathetic bitch." He mumbled leaving my room. I felt like I was about to tear up. He's gonna hurt me anyway even if I don't leave. I hate it here. I wish I could leave but I can't. I looked over at my bag in the corner of my closet. That's my escape bag if I really need to run away. It's got a couple of waters and a couple of fruit bars in it. and it's got a knife on the side. I hate everything. No one cares about me, my parents are dead and I have to live in this hell hole with the devil. I sighed and started crying. At least I can get away from him tomorrow.