Ch12 The Truth

Grims POV:

Its been a couple days passed since Foxy told me about "Bonnie's past". He hasn't talked to mangle or anyone else in awhile which is making Bonnie very worried about Foxy. The only people Foxy has been talking to is me, Frosty, and Bonnie. He cares so much for that bunny. Mabey he does love him. Well ever scene that accident with Bonnie, Foxy never talked to anyone. I tried to talk to Bonnie about his... Parents and his roommate but clearly he didn't want to talk about it. He wasn't mad at Foxy for telling me. I guess thats good? I have too many thoughts going through my head right now. I just hope Bonnie's been feeling better. I'll try to talk to him tomorrow, mabey he'll be ok.

Foxys POV:

next class was gonna start soon and I needed to grab my notebook for science in my locker. I was walking down the hallway towards my locker and saw Mangle with her group standing next to it. Great. Fucking Great. Now there gonna bother me. All I have to do is get my notebook, I can just ignore them. Won't be to hard. I started walking over to my locker and of course Mangle saw me. "Foxy! Please just let me explain-" "Hes not gonna answer you Mangle, just stop trying." Said Golden interrupting Mangle. I just opened my locker and grabbed my notebook and was about to leave. "Hes just mad because we broke his stupid boyfriends guitar." Said BonBon. Then I fucking lost it. "You know what, Fuck you BonBon! Actually Fuck all of you! You don't know what kind of shit hes going through right now." I shouted "Like what, are his parents getting divorced? Ha!" Said ChiChi in an annoyed tone. "Both of his parents are dead." I said. Mangle covered her mouth and and a couple of the others froze. "He has been living with an abusive roommate for almost the whole year and can't make any friends because he's being bullied and he can't trust anyone! And the only reason why I'm caring about him so much is because I'm the only reason he hasn't killed himself but all yall are doing is making it worse, making him cut himself even more to the point were he could die! So fuck you." I started walking away but turned around to say one last thing. "Oh and also, that guitar was the only thing he had left of his family before they died." Then I turned back around and kept walking. And I also flipped them off before turning the corner.

Time skip to science class:

I walked in and saw Bonnie siting by himself drawing in his sketch book. I walked over to him and he saw me and quickly closed his book. "Oh hey Foxy." He said with a smile. "Hey Bonnie how are you doing?" I replied grabbing a chair and sitting down next to him. "Not great. Kai um... did some things to me last night." "D-did he?" "No not that he just beat me again, he got so angry to the point where he through me against the wall and almost knocked me unconscious." "Why?" "He saw your car and me getting out of it, he thought things and... lost it." He layed his head in his arms on the desk and sighed. "Oh god Bonnie I'm so sorry." "It wasn't your fault Foxy." "We need to get you out of there. Or call the police or something." "You think I havent done that before?" "He has all my information and literally said that he'll kill me if I try to leave him or call the cops again." "Wait the cops believed him?" "They didn't do anything. They came in asked questions then left without telling me anything." "Bon..." I said before the bell rain. "I quickly got over to my seat before class started.

Time skip end of class:

I exited the class room and Bonnie walked out too. I grabbed his hand and walked into the restroom with him. "Foxy why are you-" he asked before we walked in. "I wanna see these cuts and bruses hes done to you." "W-hy?" "So I can patch you up." He looked away for a moment before taking off his hoodie and shirt. Jesus hes so skinny. And he has so many cuts and bruses. Aw my poor bunny boy. I almost tiered up looking at it. "Oh Bonnie..." I quickly opened my bag and pulled out bandages and started wrapping. "Why do you have bandages in your bag?" He asked. "I used to go down the this beautiful lake down by the that park and I would always get myself cut, and of course I didn't wanna come home looking like I got in a gang fight." "But it would have made you look bad ass." "Yea I guess, but that would have made my parents kick my ass." He giggled and I chuckled as I got finished with the bandages. He put his shirt and hoodie back on and I Noticed he was wereing that purple hoodie i bought him. "So I can see you like the hoodie i bought you?" "Yea I love it, its very comfortable and nice looking." "It looks very cute on you." I blushed after saying that. I didn't mean to say that, it just came out of my mouth. He giggled and grabbed his bag. "C'mon we gotta go before class starts." He said before we left.