Ch 21 The Party Massacre

Foxys POV:

I woke up with a yawn and Bonnie in my arms. Todays Friday, we're going to the party at 8pm so I get to spend some time with Bonnie today until we gotta leave. I looked over at my clock and it was 12pm already. Jeez we slept in for awhile. I looked down to see Bonnie in my arms and laying on my chest. I bent my head down and gave him a soft kiss on the head then snuggled up with him again. Oh my god I've always wanted to do that. I thought as my heart warmed up. Even hugging him made my heart warm. It was like wrapping yourself up with a warm blanket. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and turned on my phone while still hugging Bonnie. God I love him so much. I sat on my phone for awhile until I heard shuffling. "Morning Foxy." Bonnie said with a yawn. "Good morning cutie." He giggled and leaned his head back on my chest. "So whens the party?" He asked. "It starts around six I think but we'll go at eight." "What time is it now?" "Twelve. We slept in for awhile." "How long do you think we'll stay?" "I don't know. We are taking Funtime there because her best friend is Baby so she'll probably stay there so we can leave pretty much whenever you want." He wrapped his arms around me and yawned again. "I love giving you hugs." He said making me chuckle. I opened my messages on my phone and went to the group chat to tell everyone that Bonnie was coming with us to the party.

Foxy: Hey Bonnie's coming with us to the party btw
Mangle: Thats great! I'll tell Baby. She will love to meet him.
Chica: Thats great. I'd like to talk to him and see how he's doing
Foxy: Is everyone here also going?
Mangle: Yea. Me, Chica, Grim, Frosty, ChiChi, BonBon, Freddy, Fredrick and Jack.
Foxy: What about Golden?
Mangle: He didn't say anything yet so idk

Bonnie got up and sat up in the bed. "I'm probably just gonna follow you the whole at the party, if that's ok with you?" He asked getting up off the bed. "That's fine. Whatever makes you comfortable." He smiled and grabbed some clothes and was about to leave the room but stopped. "I'm gonna take a shower. Thanks for the morning kiss." He said leaving. I blushed and landed back down and got on my phone again.

Time skip to 7pm:

Me and Bonnie got dressed and ready for the party. I wore my usual shit and he picked a nice black hoodie with some dark blue jeans. We walked out to my car and got in and waited for Funtime. It was silent for a moment until Bonnie decided to speak. "Foxy? Do you remember when I told you to be open about your sexuality? Now thinking about it. It might have been a bad idea." "Yea, it was... weird then." I said scratching the back of my head. "I just... wish people would take it like a normal thing. Like... it's not that big of a problem... is it?" "I honestly don't know anymore." Funtimr walked out of the house and towards the truck and got in in the back. I started the car and started driving to Baby's house. "Sooooo how are you love birds doing?" Said Funtime making Bonnie jump. "Um..." He said trying to think of something to say. "She knows by the way, she heard me talking to Grim on the phone and then heard you ask me out." I said making him slouch down in his chair. "Shes also a stalker too." "I am not! Your just loud." She shouted making me laugh. "Just please don't go around telling people that we're together." "I won't I wont." We made it to Babys house around 8pm and we got out of the car. I got out of my side and walked over to Bonnie who was waiting for me. "Hey um... just stick around people you know and if you do meet someone new just stick with them. Or stay with me." I said. "Alright." Bonnie replied as we started walking up to the house.
There were two people waiting outside probably waiting for Funtime. One was a white and orange colored fox while the other was a white a purple bear. "Lolbit!" Scream Funtime running up to the orange fox. "Whats up sister!" Said Lolbit. Me and Bonnie tried to walk passed but but Bonnie stopped. "Whos this cutie?" Said Lolbit walking past Bonnie brushing her finger under his chin. That of course pissed me off but I didn't wanna say anything to expose us. "He's my friend." I said. "Whats your name cutie?" She asked with her arm on his shoulder. "Bonnie." "Well Bonnie, I'll see you in the party." She said leaving but brushing her long tail against Bonnie's neck. She walked in same with that bear and Funtime. "Um..." Bonnie started walking next to me. "That pissed you off didn't it?" He asked me. "Kinda, I really wanted to say something but I didn't. C'mon let's go enjoy this party." I replied walking in and Bonnie following close behind. The place was barely lit up and the house was packed. I could see Freddy and Frosty from across the room but no one else that I really know. But then I saw Grim. I really needed to talk to him. "Hey I'm going to go talk to Grim. Freddy said he wanted to talk to you and see how your doing." "Oh ok." "I'll see you soon, I love you." I wispered to him hoping he heard but left to quickly.