Ch2 New Face

Bonnie's POV:

I woke up, lying in bed next to Kai, and barely made it out of bed. My arm and leg still hurt from last night. He beat me last night for not being home. But I had to leave. There was no food in the fridge or anywhere. So I had to go to the store. But when I came back he was there and he beat me. I got up out of bed and got dressed then walked to school. I arrived at school and went to class.
(Time skip to 6th hour)
I was walking by myself down the hall when I was stopped by two juniors standing in front of me in the hall. "Where you going faggot." Said the tall one named enard. "G-guys just please leave me alone." I whimpered. "Stop being such a whiney bitch!" Shouted the other. "Hey back off!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see a red fox wearing a dark grey trench coat, black jeans, and a grey shirt. "Oh look, the faggots boyfriend is here." Said Enard. "Dude just leave him alone, go bother someone else." Said the fox. "What are you gonna do about it, huh?" Then the bell rain and the boys backed off. "This isn't the last time you see me." Enard said before leaving with the other boy. "Are you alright lad?" Said the fox. "You didn't have to help me." I said not answering his question. "You looked like you needed it, and those guys are assholes." He said. "The names Foxy." "Bonnie," I replied. "Ok, Bonnie, I gotta get to class but ill talk to you later." He said backing up then turning around to two people waiting for him. Then he spun around and said, "though if you ever need help again, I'm here." He waved and I waved back. Did I just... make a friend?

Foxys POV:
I waved bye to him and turned around to see Mangle and BonBon
(toy bonnie) "whos that guy?" Said BonBon. "His names Bonnie and Enard and his friend were messing with him," I replied. "I fucking hate Enard. He's such a dick to everyone." Said Mangle crossing her arms. "Was that guy a freshman or a sophomore?"
"He seems to be a sophomore like us." We kept talking about this guy until we got to class. "I swear I recognize him," I said. "I think I sit next to him in class. "Aw, that's cute." Said BonBon. "Shut up," I said as we both laughed walking into class.