Ch34 Visit

Goldens POV:

It's been a week since the news about Kai happened. Foxy and Bonnie disappeared and they wont answer there texts. Funtime said they weren't at home and she had a panic attack. Her parents wouldn't say anything either. Then phantom told her and then added him to our groupchat to explain everything. He got them an apartment after Foxys dad yelled at him and kicked him out for being gay. Fucking asshole. They left for the apartment and Foxy and Bonnie haven't left nor texted anyone because of the "traitor" can still tell Kai where they are. And Foxy learned more about his mom that was thought to be dead but just left because she knew Foxy would only cause problems. Causing him to go through a depression. I tried contacting Bonnie myself and he texted me that he can't talk to anyone. He did something and he needs to focus on that. Whatever that means. Anyways, Springtrap and I are wrapped up in this whole situation trying to find who the hell is contacting Kai. But there's more than twenty of us. It could be a whole group or one person or everyone and we will never know. But whenever we weren't working on the detective work, we did our own things. Like go on dates and cuddle and have some me and him time. Well, other than school. Springtrap isn't the best at being super romantic but he trys. Alot. Not like in a bad way but in a cute and funny way. He told me usually he trys to be the bad ass bunny and the fuck you kinda guy but he feels a strong connection with me, like I turn on his soft side of him and make him happy. Which is great. Other than that, we are gonna try to contact Bonnie again because we gave him a couple days of silence, and clearly Foxy is not going to answer so we have to put our faith in Bonnie. I was at Springtraps place with Him and Freddy. Springtrap and I belive that it clearly can't be Freddy because he's been friends with Foxy ever since they were five. And I know Freddy wouldn't want Foxy hurt. We were talking about calling Bonnje and Freddy hatched an idea. "I haven't bothered Bonnie nor Foxy though any of this so maybe if I call Bonnie he'll pick up and let me talk to him." He said as we were sitting on the couch. "Yea, that's if Foxy doesn't get to his phone first." Springtrap said crossing his arms. Springtrap was wearing a purple hoodie I bought him with some black ripped jeans and I was wearing a soft grey hoodie he bought me with some dark blue jeans. And freddy had a darkish black jacket with some dark blue jeans on. "We'll see." he said grabbing his phone and calling bonnie. "Bonnie just gonna be as scared as Foxy. Someone is literally trying to kill us and one of us is that traitor." I said making a good point. "Goldies right, we cant just expect that-." "Hello?" Freddy said on the phone interrupting Springtrap. He actually answerd? "Hi Freddy..." Bonnie said sounding sad. "Hey Bonnie, I just wanted to check on you and Foxy and see how your doing?" "Um... Terrible... Foxys been extremely sad and has been crying alot. Like, alot. And I... did something... that hurt him... not physically but mentally." "Can I come over and see him?" "No. N-no. We cant..." "Bonnie... Foxys my best friend. And I know I can talk to him and calm him down. I know you cant trust anyone but I can help you." Bonnie stopped for a minute. "Can I... Text you the address?" "Yea." "C-can you come now?" Bonnie said studdering and his voice dying down. "Yea." "Foxys about to take a shower so when you get here he will be kinda surprised. I trust you Freddy." Bonnue said. "Thank you Bonnie." Freddy turned off his phone and slipped it into his pocket. "That was easier than I thought." Springtrap said suprised as I. "Welp. I better get going then. I'll tell you guys everything after, alright?" He said standing up. "Alright." He made his way over towards the door, opened it, and left. "We all call Foxy and Bonnie for the past three days and Freddy just calls him once and he let's him come visit?" Springtrap said annoyed leaning back on the couch. "Freddy did make a good point. He is Foxys best friend." I replied laying next to him. Hopefully their fine. Like I know it sounded bad but like, yeknow." I laid my head on his shoulder and leaned up against him. "This whole thing is stressing me out. I didnt expect Foxy to find Bonnie and this whole thing happen." I said as he turned so I was laying up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and started rubbing the back of my hand with his. "But. If none of this wouldn't have happened, I never would've met your cute ass." He said. I giggled and looked up at him. "You got a point." He chucked and leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He pulled away and then snuggled up with me. "I love you Goldie." He said sounding tired. "I love you too Springy."