Ch22 The Situation

Foxys POV:

I woke up on Bonnie's chest and slowly slipped out of his arms and sat up on the bed. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I looked over at the nightstand and saw Bonnie's sketch book. I can look at it right? He won't get mad. I just wanna see what he's been drawing. I got up off the bed and went to the sketchbook and picked it up. I sat back on the bed and flipped through the pages. He's got drawings of Mangle, Funtime, Grim and Frosty, Chica, and me. They all have their own little description explaining their personality and how they react around people. Like Mangles a very joyful person and makes a lot of jokes but hates it when people are hurt and always wants to help and Grim and Frosty are two sweety birds who are always willing to help, Frosty having an exciting personality and a bright soul and Grim having a nice and calm personality and is shy around most people but knows how to handle a situation and underneath there pictures it says "Lovers". I flipped to my page and saw that he drew me a lot. I flipped to the page with my description on it. I read it and almost woke him up just to tell him that he knows me more than I do myself. But at the bottom, it said "Gives literally the BEST KISSES EVER!!!" I Blushed and smiled at it. Did he write this last night while I was asleep? "Whatcha reading?" I heard Bonnie say behind me. "I'm reading my description you made of me. Is that's ok with you?" I said as he crawled over to the edge of the bed to sit next to me. "That's fine." "Did you write this last night?" I asked pointing at the text. "Mabey~." He sang laying his head on my shoulder. I giggled and looked at the picture of me that he drew. "You could draw one where I'm a pirate." I said making him giggle. "I might." He sat up and got up and off the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower, then we can talk to Golden and find out about what happened last night." "Alright, I love you." "I Love you too." He said grabbing some of my clothes and then leaving. All I could do is blush and laid down on the bed. I and kept looking through the pages until I stopped on an empty page. I grabbed a pen and decided to try and draw Bonnie. He's a cute purple furry bunny. It shouldn't be that hard, right?

Time skip to half an hour later:

"Hey sorry I took so long I was talking with Funtime." Bonnie said walking into the room. "Oh, it's fine. What were you two talking about?" I asked setting down the sketchbook. "She said Mangle found a restaurant for our date. I said she should ask you because I'm not good with restaurants." "So Kai never took you out on a date before?" "No, so it'll be my first! I'm actually kinda excited." He said sitting next to me. "I am too. Let's just hope no one we know is gonna be there." He looked at the sketchbook that was on my side and reached around me to grab it. "Oh, I drew you by the way." "Really? I didn't know you could draw." He said surprised. "I cant. I just tried to draw in your art style and I think it looks kinda good." He flipped to the page and smiled. "You did amazing!" He said making me blush. "I wrote a little description too." I said. "Cutest bunny boy ever, wouldn't trade him for anything. He's such a nice person with a beautiful soul and has the cutest laugh and the prettiest ruby eyes the world and the best smile ever and gives the best hugs ever." He smiled and giggled and then looked at the bottom of the page. "Me pirate booty." He started laughing and I laughed too. "Your so sweet." He said. I madly blushed. "Your sweeter." My phone bussed in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Funtime was added to your group chat:
Lolbit was added to your group chat:
Baby was added to your group chat:
Felix (Funtime Freddy) was added to your group chat:
Springtrap was added to your group chat:
Ballora was added to your group chat:
Yendo was added to your group chat:
Ray (Ratioative Foxy) Was added to your group chat:
BH (Blackheart Bonnie)
Foxy: why did a ton of people join the group chat
Golden: Well if you wanna hear the story then might as well invite everyone else that needs to hear it.
Mangle: Whos Yendo, BH and Ray?
Jack: Ray helped us with trying to find the other masked guys and BH was with him.
Foxy: Whos Yendo?
Golden: That gray furred bear that said he was out of the deal.
Baby: Wait what's going on?
Lolbit: Is this about what happened last night?
Funtime: Yea it is
Ballora: Wait what happened?
BonBon: What's going on
ChiChi: What's this all about
Freddy: Mabey if you shut up, Golden can explain.
Golden: Most of yall Know Kai right.
Fredrick: Well yea Foxy shouted it in our faces
Foxy: you guys pissed me off ok