Ch7 The Festival

Foxys POV:

We walked inside the front entrance to the festival and I saw our group waiting for us. I saw Golden waveing for us to go over to him and we did so.
"Hey yall!" Said Chica walking over to the group. Everyone there was ChiChi,
Golden (Golden Freddy), Freddy, Fredrick (toy freddy), and Jack (Marionette). "Alright let's get started," said Golden. "We will split up and we'll meet up at the entrance when we are about to leave." He Said before we splited off into pretty much the same groups but for some reason ChiChi was with us. I don't like ChiChi, she's hella annoying and 100% has a crush on me. Other than that our group chatted a little bit until Mangle, BonBon, Chica and ChiChi left the group, Thank god, now I don't have to be with ChiChi. "Hey Foxy can I talk to you?" Said Grim trailing behind the group as we were walking to the haunted house section of the festival. "So are you actually interested in men or is the group just saying that?" He wisperd to me. "Dude not you too. I'm just worried about Bonnie, he's always by himself and he seems like he's going through something, he just... always looks sad." I replied. "Why don't you ask him?" "He won't tell me." "Then push him to the point where he'll tell you. But like in a nice way." "That could work. I'll ask him later." "So are you gay or no?" "Oh my God just stop asking." I said to him in a annoyed way. He stopped talking and we made it to the haunted house area. We all walked towards a haunted house that had the theme of an abandoned hospital. Grim and Frosty immediately walked in I was close behind them until I saw that Bonnie wasn't coming with us. "Hey are you not coming with us?" I said walking over towards him. "I don't like scary stuff." He replied. "Aw come on, I won't make fun of you if you scream." "Um... Fine I guess." "Hell yea." I said before grabbing his arm and walking him into the haunted house.

Time skip to end of haunted house:

We finished the haunted house and Bonnie looked like he had seen a ghost. "There you guys are. Come on let's go to the next one." Said Frosty as he and Grim started walking towards the next one. "Yea we'll be there in a minute!" I shouted. Bonnie looked at me confused for a moment. "Bonnie, I have a question to ask you." I said. "Ok?" He replied. "Dont take this in a mean way but like... are you ok? Like you don't really hang out with anyone and you always seem sad and quiet all the time and I just wanna know if your alright." "Um... I um..." "like are you going through family problems or somethin, again, I just wanna make sure your alright." "Well..." "like when you didn't want me to drive by your house to come and pick you up, I know you weren't at that store waiting for me to pick you up because I was there for awhile waiting for you." Bonnie just sighed and then sat down on the bench that was next to us. I sat down next to him. "Foxy I don't have a normal life like you do." "What do you mean?" Bonnie turned towards me and pretty much sat criss cross on the bench. "I don't live with my family. I live in a hotel with an abusive roommate." Bonnie said looking down. A shiver went down my spine when I heard that. "Why don't you leave your roommate then?" "Because he thinks we are dating and if I say I don't wanna be with him he'll throw me out on the street." "Why don't you go back to live with your parents?" He didn't respond, he just looked down and looked like he was about to cry. Suddenly it clicked in my mind. Are his parents... DEAD! I felt my heart shatter thinking about it. "Oh god." I mumbled out loud, clearly Bonnie heard me because then he looked up at me. "Oh Bonnie I'm so sorry I-" "There you guys are!" I heard someone shout behind me. I turned around and saw Mangle standing there. "Frost and Grim were wondering where you guys were." She said crossing her arms. "Sorry, we where just talking. Where are they at now?" I asked standing up. "They're over at the food stands right now." She said. "Alright we'll follow you then." She started walking and me and Bonnie followed close behind. Bonnie still looked extremely upset. I felt so bad for him. We made it to the food stands and I bought Mangle some food. I looked over at a table and saw Bonnie on his phone. "Hey Bonnie do you want something to eat?" I asked him. "N-no I'm good, thank you though." He replied. I nodded and bought myself a pretzel. The rest of the day was great, I hope Bonnie had a good time. I made him laugh a couple times and that made my heart warm. But it was around 1am and everyone had to go home. I took everyone home, well except Bonnie I took him to the one park that I picked him up at and we both got out. "Bonnie I'm sorry if I made you upset earlier." I said looking down. "Its fine. You where just worried about me." He said. "Um here take this." I reached into my wallet and pulled out $300. "Foxy! I can't take this." "Please Bonnie, I want you to take it. If he every hurts you to the point were you have to leave, text me and use this to get some food and and a room somewhere ok?" "F-foxy I-I don't know what to say." "I just want you to promise me that you'll be safe." "Yea I promise." He said. All I could do was wrap my arms around him for a close hug. I saw his cute bunny ears pirk up and then felt his arms wrap around me. "Please be safe." I said before letting go. I could feel a blush burning through my fur and I knew he was feeling the same thing. "I'll see you Monday at school." I said before walking over to my car. "Please text me!" I shouted before getting in my car. "I will!" I heard him shout. I smiled a started driving.