Chapter thirty-three

'(y/n) was sweating in her sleep, she had a fever and was suffering from a rejection of blood mixing. Freddy was watching nervously as Bon-Bon was listening to racing thoughts. They left the room and went on stage. Baby was gone as usual when there wasn't a show but she's never too far.'

**(Freddy pov)**

I watched from the stage and could see Afton with a bag and another blanket. I was going to walk back off stage to check on her but the speaker blared and I had to stay in place. I started to perform a joke with Bon-Bon.  "H-Hey Bon-bon I-I wonder who's birthday it is today?"  "I don't know Fred let's see whos birthday it is."  "N-Now, who could it b-be?"  I looked in the crowd of children and scanned them,  "Hmm...Y-You!"  "me?"  "Y-Yes you, what your n-name?"  "Charles, I'm 17"  "Oh w-wow! your a big kid aren't y-you?"  "Yes..."  "W-Well how about y-you come up to the stage t-then?"  "No thank you Fred-"  "Oh we insist"  Ballora said passively, I looked at her then looked back at him. 

"Why do you want me on the stage so badly?"  "Because it's your birthday."  What I really wanted was to watch over (Y/N) but I have a job and I had to fulfil it. Bon-Bon was holding a pie and stuffed it in the kids face while I laughed, everyone in the room did to.  "That wasn't funny"  I looked his angry face,  "I should sue you"  "S-Sue me? I'm a an-animatronic."  "That doesn't matter, you pulled an act that wasn't called for. That wasn't funny."  "W-Woah bud. The rules in several languages, say that anyone that enters this pizzeria and eats our food and watches our show will be entitled to our jokes. Also you agreed to come up here even if you said no the first time."  "That's a whole lotta bullsh-" Bon-Bon covered his mouth with his hand.  "We don't allow that here." 

Charles stormed off,  "I'll get you you stupid robot."  He walked out after paying for his food, I was surprised no parents said anything but then again it was one of the nasty kids to come on stage. I resume back to my stage and just stayed quiet, before I knew it. A group of teens came through the doors and they looked very upset then locked eyes with me. I looked in a different direction.  {'holy chesses Bon, there's kids here...'} ['don't worry about them, we'll be fine.']  The show was almost over and one kid came up to my face I had to act like I didn't see him close at all.

"This the punk that disrespected you?"  it was an adult,  "yes mother"  "Explain yourself, robot." I looked over to Baby and she nodded.  "Ms. He was going to break a rule here and I do not like when anyone breaks that rule even the employees know that."  "But you're a robot, why do you care?"  "Because, it's my job."  "We're going to speak to the manager of this place, you better follow me"  "I sure will"

I walked off stage and went with the lady to Afton's office he wasn't there.  "Where is he?"  "The back room"  She stormed that way and I just watched and followed, we found him sitting next to (Y/N) eating soup. I wanted to show joy that she was better but I just stared at her an looked away. I felt flustered but I couldn't show it,  "Freddy what is the meaning of this?"  "W-Well to be frank, I g-gave the rascal a pie in th-the face and he d-didn't like it, it was Bon-Bon idea."  "Hey, don't blame me"  I stayed quiet. 

William and the mother continued to argue and then they left the room, I sat next to (Y/N) and Bon sat himself in her arms.  "So how are you feeling?"  "I'm better then before"  "That's good I'm so happy you're getting better."  I smiled slightly as my face got warmer, I felt a thud on my side and it was (Y/N) laying on me.  "your so warm"  she said as she cuddled up to my arm. I had put my arm around her, as she laid on me. I had felt something warm up in me then a shock, I tried to not scream but I couldn't control it. (Y/N) jumped up as she looked at me horror,  "What happened?"  "S-Someone gave me a controlled shock but it's n-not even time for the show or close to it, I s-still have another h-hour."