Chapter twenty-eight

'(Y/N) was wide awake looking at the doors, this reminded her of Taylor when she attacked her except they were doing this on their own. Jeremy was looking at the monitor rapidly and looked frustrated.'

**(First person)**

Jeremy look frustrated. "Baby's joined in this game, this is new. She's never here." "Oh Boy..." I closed the left and right doors along with the vents. "She doesn't need to be here." Baby said quietly at the camera.  "What's with them all being this active tonight, this never happened?"  "I don't know, you just dragged me down here."  Freddy appeared at the left door again.  "I-I'm going to get y-you."  I shut the door as he moved closer, he starting banging at the door.  "What the hell?!"  Jeremy looked shocked,  "I gotta control shock them-"   "I don't think that a good idea right now."   He pressed the button anyway.

I hid more in my blanket. Once I sat down, I heard running and closed the door I heard it on. There was banging from Foxy, it was like he was showing anger.  "I really don't think that was a good idea."  "I don't care, they deserve it."  "Well dang, your mean."   We went back in silence. I kept up with the method we had but the room kept getting more darker, it was getting harder to breath.  "The air?..."  "Oh sorry." He fixed the oxygen and I could breath again, "Why is this night so long?"  Jeremy said out loud in anger,  "The animatronics run this show."   Foxy said outside the door, I heard him run away. "I-I'm gonna g-g-get y-you"  Freddy said with a darker tone, I ran to close the door again. He hit the door again with full force, he wasn't using Bon-Bon anymore.

"Something wrong with Freddy, completely"  "Are you serious! Something wrong with all of them. First Baby came out, then Foxy speaking and banging on the door. Then Ballora's on the ceiling trying brake open the vents and Freddy isn't even being loud or using Bon-Bon but his body. What the fuck did you do?"  "To be honest man, I've been away from here for like three months. I don't know what happened to them. All I know is that some kid spilled water on Freddy."  "Oh so they speak to you and don't tell you the full truth."

"Alright, so a couple of nights ago. Someone named Dave Miller broke in the pizzeria and messed with the animatronics. The only one affected was Freddy for some reason. They all gotten water in their systems but the three recovered but not him. It's like he's lost."  The clock chimed and I got up and stretched, I waited a moment before leaving.  "Welp I'm going back up and sleeping."  I ran to the elevator and quickly got up to the ground level. I'd speed walked all the way to the employees room and laid down. It took a moment but I fell asleep.

**(Hours later)**

I awoke to it still being dark, I was sure it could be morning. I picked up my phone and moved my flashlight around. I'd seen the purple and white suit infront of me, it was Freddy. I slowly moved my light up to his face, his face plate were fully open but his eyes were hollowed out. It was like he was gonna kill me but didn't, something stopped him. He closed his face back up and just stared at me, I didn't want to speak or move cause I don't know what could happen. His face plates twitched rapidly as his eyes kept moving. He looked at me in my eye's, he just stared with his empty gaze.

Freddy moved back but didn't walk out, I wanted to tell him it's okay. I heard a sound, like something was warming up, then he was hit with a controlled shock. He let out a scream of pain that was much more terrifying then a jump-scare, Jeremy came through the door and was hold a controller.  "Are you okay?"  "Yeah I'm fine."  I looked over to Freddy and he was standing upright, he was shaking. "I-I'm g-going to g-get y-you!"  he said in anger, I scrambled away from the couch and ran out to the kitchen. Jeremy was somewhere. I climbed on top of the fridge and stayed there.