Chapter forty

(A/N: I keep making more with all this spare time. Gezzus I need help, I just have so much motivation...)

'William, Freddy and (Y/N) get to the abandoned pizzeria and they see someone run behind the building, who was planning to break in or capture them.'

**(First person)**

I seen something move behind the building, I felt a bit uneasy being infront of this building.  "Lets go inside."  William said handing me a flashlight, I noticed Freddy didn't have one.  "How come Freddy doesn't have one?"  "He can use his eyes"  "oh right, but how big is this place?"  "Well it's smaller then the one he's at but it's just one floor."  "Oh, so where is the entrance?"  "It should be on the side."  William started walking, I swore I saw some run inside. 

We get to the door and walk inside this old place, I seen the animatronics on the stage standing like they could perform but I know they haven't moved in ages. It was so dusty it was hard for me to breath a little, I couldn't see well in the dark but Freddy could. He held my hand and guided me while William went in a different direction,  "S-So this is F-Freddy in the f-front?"  Freddy pointed at the original Freddy or classic.  "I guess so"  "I-I am much t-taller then him if I c-came as my s-suit."  "How do you know?"  "I c-can see how tall he is a-and how much he w-weighs, it's not hard t-to tell. A-Also I have a-all the blue prints of pr-previous a-animatronics."  He looked at me with a smile, I forget he is a robot at times. 

We kept moving, I heard something. Something moved behind me, I don't know what it was but I'm going to keep walking. I heard something again and Freddy stopped,  "W-We should leave, I d-don't like this p-place."  "I understand, we just have to stay till William finds what ever he's looking for."  I looked behind me and I seen classic standing, just staring at me. Freddy pulled me close to him just in case anything could happen.  "Why are you here (Y/N)?"  "Well...tell that to William...I don't know why..."  "Oh you came with the killer...I have no regards if he gets hurt or killed but you're traveling with a animatronic and he looks human?"  "Yes, william made him blend in to look like us. He's been trying to adjust to this."  "Well thats semi nice of him, what else has happened?"

I went over to a chair and Freddy followed since he could see it was safe, we sat down infront of classic and he sat with us.  "Well, I've been in harm way since I took up the job from Afton. First the other employee tried to kill me and he killed her later that night, then this thing kept attacking me till it got strong enough to take over Freddy next to me and almost killed me again. it happend three times and he still can't forgive himself for it. Then the thing had a true form and decided to attack me and it did kill me twice but William brought me back."  "How many times have you died?"  "About ten all together..."  "Thats a lot for the human mind to handle..."  "Well I figured out my soul is artificial, so I wasn't real to begin with."

I could hear the tapping of dress shoes walking to me, I punched what ever was walking out of defense.  "Well damn (Y/N), I didn't do anything..."  "You could've made yourself known."  Classic said.  "Y-You did s-scare her."  "Wait he has a glitched voice box?"  "Well yes, it's not much to fix, but it easily breaks considering how he is."  "How is he normally?"  "Very psychotic."  "H-Hey! I've calmed d-down..."  "I know how you think Fred, you think of crazy things while I sleep. You haven't killed in over a month and it's driving you crazy almost."  "S-So, I c-can survive a l-little longer...may-maybe..."  "Why hasn't he killed you?"  "I don't know yet, I haven't made him angry at all and it seems he ignores the feeling to. It's probably something else that drives him."