St. Patrick's Day

(A/N: It's a bit spicy here)

no art sorry.

'(Y/N) was invited over for beer on the all green holiday know at St. paddies day and Will had brought some beers. (Y/N) wasn't really a drinker but she took small sips of her beer he gave.'

**(First person)** 

I was sitting on the couch in Will's living room and he was drinking with his family that came over. I was watching him chug down two beers at once and I was amazed he was able to do that. he came over to me after he was done, he came over to me very drunk.

"Hey *hic* h-how's it going over here?" his words were slurred and he had small hiccups. he was swaying a bit and coming over to me.  "(Y/N) come over here for a moment, pleases."  I leaned over to him and he grabbed my shoulder and laid my head on his lap and rubbed my head, slowly. I slowly pulled away from him and I could smell the beer in his breath, I went to the corner of the couch and will slowly moved closer to me. Will moved in between my legs and kissed me slowly but his hands were holding me down. I had thought for a moment  {'What the hell am I thinking.'}  I pushed the drunken will off of me and carried him to his room. 

I placed him on his bed and I just told him to sleep for the night. I quickly walked passed all the passed out family members of William's family. I get in my car and drive to the pizzeria, I feel my phone buzz and it's will calling me. I answer.  "(Y/N) come back h-here.... please, I was having fffffuuuunnnnn..."  I was thinking back moments ago while I pulled into the drive way at the pizzeria.  "No, Will. go to sleep and stay home tomorrow you'll be hungover in the morning."  I hung up on him and walked in the pizzeria 

I was greeted with a leprechaun animatronic on stage. I was sat at a table and given beer. {'Is beer allowed here?'}  "take a drink"  It was Baby who told me this in a slightly Irish tone. So I did take a drink of the beer and it tasted more like alcohol then beer. I don't know how much I drink but after I was done, I was dizzy. Someone placed another cup in front of me,  "take another drink"  I didn't want to but I did it anyway. I drank the who mug and was ready to pass out, the animatronic left and I was at the pizzeria drunk and alone.

Freddy came over and picked me up and took me down stairs, I felt eyes staring at me.  "Hey! where is that animatronic taking that pretty lady!"  Some guy said in a drunken yelling.  "(Y-Y/N) that wasn't B-Baby."  Freddy said in a angry tone.  "W-Wha...what ya mean that w-wasn't Baby???..."  "Oh...it was L-Lucky the animatronic leprechaun, he m-makes some people drink till they die, h-he's good at manipulating his h-hosts mind with a high pitch s-sound making himself look like a p-person or thing t-the person knows."

I looked at him in a very drunk way. I laid on his side and move up his body and kiss him. He looked at me with I huge blush on his face and my own face, then I passed out next to him.

I wake up hours later with clovers in my mouth and I suffocate from the four leaf clovers, I could here an Irish laughter and I black out. 

(A/N: I thought of this on the spot here ya go. I'm sorry about it not being chapter twenty two, I have stuff to do. Have a good day.)