Chapter twenty two

'(Y/N) was woken up in a dream by the yellow bunny she'd seen days before. The room she was in was empty, and had no wires or random cords sticking out. It was Funtime Freddy's room but empty.'

**(First person)**

I jolted awake from the yellow bunny that looked at me with fear in my eyes.  "Wake up."  I looked at him,  "there you are little missy, I've been waiting for you here."  I didn't respond,  "now I know your wondering; why am I here? It's because your dummy friends are going to be corrupted, not by me but by that damn man."  I looked him. "Why..." That's all I could get out of my lips. "Well...he wants to control them. Make them suffer. They shouldn't have emotions, you know."  "What does that have to do with me?"  He looked around for a moment.  "Well your special to him, I have no clue why but you are special to him." 

Malhare had lifted me up and put me on Freddy's stage, he stepped back. He had put both his hands on his head and twisted it to the right, and back to the center, then he pulled off his head. he was human under that costume.  "What, is there something on my face?"  "nah...you look ok."  He looked at me with his brown eyes and just starred for a moment. "Well (Y/N), you've seen my actual face and will be the only one to see it. But we warned, I'm not a nice outside of here. I mean no harm in your head but I will eventually kill you."  I looked at him and the bunny head was back on his head.  "Now it's time to wake up."  He let out a laugh that echoed on my head.

I woke up with Bon-Bon hugging my face, I moved the bunny slightly over and I felt a different body on me, there was a hand on my lower area and I was being held closely.  {'Was Freddy down here?'}  I looked down to see his purple feet and his stub hand holding me up. The bear seemed to be at rest, completely. His body was completely heated but still cold somehow. I've moved slightly over and Bon-Bon was waking up and he looked at me. He had spoke in a whisper.  "(Y/N) why are we lifted off the ground?"  "I don't know, ask the sleeping Freddy."  I looked at Bon-Bon he was thinking for a moment, then he started quietly laughing.  "What Freddy is dreaming right now, is hilarious."  I looked at him confused  "you can look into his dreams?"  "yeah, we share thoughts if you haven't noticed"  Freddy moved slightly and I felt his stub arm release me.

I rolled over and was still holding bon. There was a faint groan and I could hear the wires of the animatronic behind click and move behind me, Freddy slowly getting up.  "He's 'waking up' a bit late today"  Bon had said. I looked behind me and Freddy turned around with tiredness in his eyes,  "w-why are you d-down here (Y/N)?"  I looked at him and thought on his question.  "Oh! I had a fight with William, he put these chip devices in you guys, it's a huge story that may result in death."  Freddy looked at me with a completely confused face.  "(Y/N) that m-makes no s-sense"  I looked at him with just the same confusion. "You're right about that but how it may or may not happen. Will hired someone to put these purple chips in you to control or kill you from the inside."  I pulled out the broken chip, I had in my hand. Freddy looked at it and didn't touch it.  "T-That's what he u-used?"  "Yes, but let's not worry right now."

Some time had passed and I heard my stomach groaning for food, anything sounded good right about now. I was so out of it that I didn't realize that Bon-Bon was waving in my face. Freddy started shacking me but nothing, they heard my stomach growl and they took me up stairs. Freddy made me walk but he was behind me, guiding me to the kitchen. He walks me in the kitchen and pulls out some pizza and puts the slices in the microwave, he takes out the slice and I take it from him and eat the food.  "Thank you"  "n-no problem."  I looked at Freddy with a little concern. I had and was about to say something to him but Will walked in and was confused.

Will looked at me with a little shock but wanted to speak to me and I wanted to but I couldn't. Will had looked at my face. I could hear the wires in Freddy move around and click in him,  "no, let me talk to him."  Freddy moved aside and I looked at William. William was thinking of what to say to me but he didn't know what to say.  "(Y/N)...I..."  Will looked at me sadden and just couldn't speak, he was nervous and afraid.  "(Y/N), I'm sorry. I need to control them and if they 'act out' I will have to shock them. I'm sorry."  Will left the kitchen slowly and I just stood there in a bit of pain in my heart, he wanted to hurt my friends if they step out of line, I didn't want that. Something else was going to happen i could feel it.

I leave Freddy in the kitchen and go change to my work clothes, I knew I had to work today so I did. I just felt this pain in my heart all day. I gave people normal smiles and warm welcomes as always to hide the depression I had. I didn't speak to the animatronics that much today, I just wanted to be silent. 

**(F.Freddy pov)** (A/N: Bon is italics)

I watched (Y/N) from my stage and she wasn't coming over to talk to me of anyone else, I stopped singing seconds before the song was over. I looked at her, I was thinking to Bon-Bon.  {"Hey, Bon-Bon?"}  {"Yeah Fred?"}  {"Is something wrong with (Y/N)?"}  {"I don't know, she seems sad. Lets go cheer her up?"}  {"No, let's leave her alone but we should check up on her later."}  {"It's better now, then later."}  Bon had left my arm and quickly climbed over to her and just climbed on her. She'd looked down at Bon-Bon and up at me, with a small smile and waved to me, I waved back with a similar smile but i had to quickly do the wave to her. I felt a small blush on my face-plates.

I looked down to see a child, it was a little girl with brown eyes, similar to (Y/N)'s but lighter. Her hair was a golden color and she had a blue bow on her. It was time for us to hop off stage and I followed the girl somewhere. I don't know what was happening but I was losing control of myself. I felt my self become weaker by something inside of me. I looked in the corner of my eyes to see something purple glowing, a pair of eyes none the less. 

"Do you like my trap freddy?"  "w-what?"  William closed the door and looked at me, he pulled over a chair to the cage he put me in while I was in the dark.  "Well it seems I have to fix you first, I really wanted it to be Baby, but she refused to leave her stage unless she was getting (Y/N)'s attention or just feels like greeting people but thats rare. So your first."  I looked around for a moment and I feel a controlled shock go through me, like a warm up to a bigger one. I felt to most voltage go through me and I'd screamed from it. It hurt so much to feel that much of a shock from the inside. 

"How do you like my controlled shock, painful isn't it?"  I looked at him. "Now that I have your attention, I have a question. Do you like (Y/N)?"  "...y-yes."  "*tsk tsk tsk*  that's not good, a robot shouldn't have feelings. Especially love. It's not for you."  "H-How do you k-know?"  "How. you may ask. Well I've seen it happen before in a different time. Four animatroics fell in love with a child. Over time, the child was all most killed on her birthday but was saved by the main leader of the robots, but the robots got left behind when the child stopped coming to see them and she grew up to come here and almost die again."  My eyes widen cause I knew who he was talking about now.  "(Y/N)..."  "that's right! and I'm going to have her!"

I looked at him with me still crouching.  "William go home, your crazy is showing."  "Oh, shut up Freddy. I'm putting to sleep now for your fixing." 

I was deactivated, I don't know what happend but I couldn't talk to Bon-Bon either. My mind was going blank and I went to sleep.

(A/N: UMMM........ I'm sorry. Have a good day. On to the next chapter.)