Chapter five

**(First person)**

When I woke up, it felt like I was in a dark space, I tried moving but somthing heavy was on me. I moved more to see a purple shirt on me. I'd seen that William slept on me this time. I'd pushed him to my legs and he woke up.  "What was that for?"  he'd seen my plain expression of annoyance, my voice came out dry,  "you didn't wake up, again"  "well it's better then being cold"  "how long was I sleep for?"  "(4 days) at most, it's (11 am)"  I seen a IV in my arm, it was putting out warm water to me.  "So has a doctor came in here at all?"  "Nope, I sorta yelled at them and they got scared" 

A doctor walked in,  "I see that you've woken up, both of you. Well Ms.(L/N), you can go home and take him with you."  Will pulled a creepy face at him and it got me to back up,  "Will do you know where my clothes are?"  "yeah beside you" I picked them up and the and tried to walk but my legs were jelly. Will came and helped me to get outta bed and moved me over to the bathroom.  "Do you need help changing?"  my face became pink  "N-NO!"  I closed the door a put on my basic closes that I hadn't warn in 4 days. {'Did he put this gown on me?'}

When I came out and the doctor was there.  "Ms.(L/N) you can go home, but be careful at work when you go back."  "Alright sir,"  he gave me a slip for some medication I needed to pick up for pain, if I had any. Will picked me up and walked to his car, he knew they could give me a wheel chair but decided to carry me anyway. His car was 1960s style of a car I do not remember the name, but we're driving to the pizzeria.

 I walked in the pizzeria weakly. Freddy was close to the door, "(Y-Y-Y/N) YOU'RE B-BACK!" he cheered loudly  "I missed ya too Freddy, but you are a bit loud"  "o-oh i-i'm sorry"  "it's okay"  he walked with me to the employees room, my bag was still there and the blood spot was gone. "So (y-y/n) when a-are y-you w-working again?"  "in (3 days) when i'm all better. I really do like this job and I want to keep it, as crazy as all the events happend in (3 days) i'll still come back for all the joy."  "That s-sounds nice. O-Oh! Baby w-wanted me to g-give you t-this."  He handed me a medium size box  "okay, thank you. Tell her she has my appreciation for this gift and for saving me."  "A-Alright." 

I walked out of the employees room and went to see Afton, I'd patted Freddy on the head. "see ya later Freddy, i'll make sure to put on a show when I come back for a kids birthday party." "S-S-See you in (3 d-days.)"  "See ya soon Freddy."

After Afton took me home, and helped me inside my house.  "Hey, if you need anything or have any trouble, i'll be over in a heart beat. Also whats in the box?"  "I don't know, it was next to my bag with my name on it, if it's for Christmas it's (2 months) early."  I didn't tell him it was from Baby.  "Oh okay, maybe you should open it and text me what's inside"  "alright, see ya Will"  he left and I was alone. {'Let me see what's in this box.'}  I look my key's and went along the tape, it was some tough tape. I got the box open it was a book on robotics and how to fix them along with some tools also, a doll thingy that looked like a baby, their was a note inside. 

|'Dear (Y/N), if you've seen this. Then Freddy gave you this box on how to fix us when we break down or someone messes with the system. I need you to read that book to fix the Bidybab I gave you, I purposely broke it just so you know. Fix it and follow the steps. See you when you come back.'|