Chapter twenty four

'(Y/N) and Malhare were walking around Candies. That old pizzeria had fond memories of laughter and fun were now replaced with despair and destruction.'

**(First person)** 

"(Y/N) where are we going?"  "I don't know, we were supposed to just be here."  "Then we should look around for that old man and that room."  Me and Malhare walked around the pizzeria, the lights were off and I wandered if they worked but probably not. 

I remember coming by here once, because Freddy's was closed for a day. When I walked in with my mom she paid for stuff and given me a wrist band and I ran around for a while. I had ran into this white animatronic that had some random drawings on it and it looked at me, I fell back a little.  "Hi! Would you like to draw on me? My name is Blank."   He handed me a crayon and allowed me to draw on him. I just wrote my name.  "(Y/N)? That a wonderful name."   In the distant I could hear some heavy footsteps.  "Hey, how about you go play with the other children."  "Okay!"  I ran over to the play area but when I looked behind me. I'd seen a cat like costume. It was staring with dark eyes. It felt like I could him breathing heavily, even if I was so far from him. I'd look to the show stage and looked back, he was gone. I had gotten the chills from this.

I blinked from my memories of the past and kept look for that room. I could hear a chime go off for some reason signaling something, the lights came on. Where is Malhare. I ran in the small show area and the animatronics Candy and Cindy were on stage but their eyes glowed.  "I'mma go, before you get me..."  I ran to the office.  "(Y/N)!"  he ran into me  "be careful dangit."  "Malhare they are all active."   "I can tell, what do we do."  "We play their game till (6 am)."

The phone had rung, Malhare picked it up.  "Hello?!  What in goodness are you doing there?!  You should leave immediately, wait don't. They are all active tonight. Please if you see something that doesn't look real just tap out of your camera. If you survive you'll be moved to day shift. shit... "who are you talking to Dave?"  "No-No one I swear!" "Dave your lying, you know what happens when you lie to me."  "Please don't hurt me....End of call."

"Weeellll....that was interesting"  Malhare looked at me with a dim smile.  "Come on lighten up."  He nudged me on my shoulder, I didn't respond.  "C'mon~"  "no"  I said it sternly.  "Why not?"  "A lot of people have a bounty on my head for some reason. I didn't even do anything to anyone but they all want me dead. I can't even catch a break."  I looked at the time it was (5 am)  "Well you are not wrong, but I'm not trying to kill you. I rethought my choices on doing that to you. I'm not saying I'm a good guy. But I'm trying to change, in my own way. If I didn't kill those other people I bet they would be helping you to. William is on you too. I'm unsure why but it's not good. I do want to say I'm sorry but it will take a while for you to forgive me."  "You didn't do anything exactly bad to me, you didn't kill me but you did taunt me. I forgive you, for not carrying out your plans."  

A bell chimed and it signaled it was (6 am).  The lights were still on. I looked at the cameras, it was a sad puppet and he was looking at something. I moved the cameras to the direction it was facing. I seen William in the factory area, he was looking for something. His eyes glowed a dim purple with it illuminating some dark areas. The puppet was back again and it moved closer to the cameras. It made text pop up but I couldn't understand it.  "G̴e̶t̴ ̴h̶i̷m̸ ̷o̵u̷t̸ ̶o̵f̵ ̶h̶e̸r̴e̷,̴ ̷h̶e̵ ̴i̷s̸ ̴n̶o̴t̷ ̴n̷e̵e̵d̵ed."  "(Y/N) let's go."  I sigh and put down the tablet on the front table. We walk out the the main area.