Chapter thirty

**(First person)**

I could hear my named being called, I felt dizzy while getting up. There was dim lights and weird sounds going on. Freddy was standing over me looking worried at me and threw up in a different direction. My vision started going dark again, I passed back out.

I woke back up in a hospital, Malhare was sitting in a chair reading. "So you're awake again. This time I didn't need to fix you up." Malhare said in a calm tone, the nurse walked in. "I see your awake now." She got closer to me. "Ms.(L/N) you have a concussion and a small head injury, for right now you are staying in here, but it's just for tests." Malhare looked bored but wasn't leaving unless he had go to the bathroom. The nurse left after taking my blood, Malhare had to hold me down because I hate needles. "What happened to you?" "Oh, I got one of my ribs crushed in and a concussion but I'm all good." "what happend at the pizzeria?" "William got taken to this hospital, along with you. I was also put in here, Henry stayed in William's room...even after he woken up...that thing is still in the pizzeria but it's been shocked to death by Jeremy."

I looked at him astounded, "Wait you got a broken rib?" "Yeah, I'll recover from it being removed and all. You were out for a week this time but what's ever at the pizzeria, I will destroy it. I don't like that things existence." He sounded so ruthless, like dave wasn't a person, then again he wasn't one to begin with. The nurse walked in, "Ms.(L/N) you can go home now, also go pick up the medication at the front desk. Make sure to finish the whole bottle in a months time." I went into the bathroom and changed into some better hospital clothes. I walked back out and Henry was there, "oh so you are awake too, William wants you to come see him." "Alright."

I followed Henry out the room, with Malhare and we walked down the hall to see William. He was reading a book, "Mice to see you brought her. Thank you." Henry nodded at him "(Y/N), I'm stuck in the hospital for the next month, since both of my legs have been broken from the impact of a metal wire, it will be a month for them to heal completely. So I trust you'll run the pizzeria with Henry?" "Yes, I understand to run the pizzeria and I'll make sure it won't get destroyed."

I gave him a hug, at first he was shocked but then he hugged me completely. "I'm gonna miss your funny remarks and stupid out burst at people." "I'll miss you to (Y/N)" The two men waved to him as we left him alone in his room. William gave Henry his key but he didn't know how to drive his car, so I had to. We gotten to the pizzeria and it was the afternoon, so it was full of people.

Henry went in to William's office and went to do Will things. I went to go look for my uniform cause I have to work sometimes, Malhare just sat in a chair and quickly fell asleep. I'd put on my uniform and put up my hair so it won't get in the way this time. I had taken a shower at the hospital so I'll be fine. I just was working in socks, I started at a table this lady was screaming at me. "Didn't I tell you to leave?" "No... I just got here?...was the waitress being rude?" "Hell yeah! She was, she was like: if you don't want anything then leave and like your a disgrace to stepping in the pizzeria." "The heck...what was her name?" "She said she was (Y/N) or something like that." "B-But wait...that's me...I was in the hospital for a week...." "She had her hair down and shoes." "Mine were missing...oh shit...I'll be back, tell any other waitress that you get anything free from William afton."