Chapter eight

**(William Pov)**

I woke up to someone holding me or hugging me, i'd open an eye to see (y/n) holding on to me. I blushed a little and went back to sleep.

**(Y/N's Pov)**

I woke up slowly, from what seemed like an everlasting sleep. I realized that I was holding onto Will, he was peacefully while holding on to me, his hand was in a different area.  {'My goodness'}  I tried to move away but he wouldn't let go, I moved more. He just wouldn't let go, I would slap him but I can't use my arms. So I did a shake and he woke up calmly.  "(Y/N), how long have you been awake?"  "about (5 minutes), so I can go to the bathroom, please." 

He peacefully let go and I just got up, my body felt like jello but I could stand this time. I'd realized I wasn't in my work close but someones shirt and i'd seen a few scratches on my arms and legs. My memory was faint but I remember a dark chuckling and a smile of and female I couldn't see but I could clearly make out her face, Taylor.

I kept walking till I found the bathroom and did my business, also washing my hands. When I walked out a little boy he looked about (6 or 7) was in front of me staring at me in curiously,  "who are you?"  "w-well i'm (Y/N), are you a relative of William?"  "You mean daddy? he's right there"  I looked over to the right to see Will with wide eyes and me crouching over his son,  "I see you've met my son Michel, I don't know why he's up this early it is (7:45 am)  in the morning. Mike what are you doing up this early?"  "I wanted pancakes,"  William let out a sigh but really didn't want to do that this early but he gave in.

He handed me a pair of shorts to put on, "i'm going down stairs, i'll call you when breakfast is ready, alright"  "sure, see ya in a bit." 

I walked in William's room and found my pant's on the floor, {'what the hell did he do last night?'}  I got my phone and seen it was bombarded with messages, calls and voicemails from Will. He must have been very worried last night, I found a note in my pants pocket. 

|'Dear William, I know you're in my room, ya goof. I'm at the pizzeria, you better come over. I fixed the animatronics, but someone else is in building, I don't know who.'|

Who the heck wrote this and its on blank paper too, i'm so confused. I'd seen Will standing near by, he'd seen the note.  "(Y/N) I can explain that"  "please do, cause i'm confused"  "Taylor, used that as a trick but I made her leave, she'll never harm anyone again"  "that's great, but what about the animatronics? how bad did she destroy them?" "not bad, but a few things were out of place."  "Should we fix them today or-" "nah we can relax for the day and not worry on things, it's been too stressful, also breakfast is done. Let's a go"   William looked very happy so was I.

We got down stairs and William owns a huge house, {'how big is this house?'}  I just looked around while we were walking to the kitchen, Michel was finishing his pancakes. He seemed so happy.  "Good morning Michel"  "morning (Y/N)."