Chapter ten

(AN: So this chapter will be put in a different perspective and it will involve two characters named Ben and John, they are mechanics for robotics.)

**(Ben's pov)**

Me and John were driving over to this pizzeria to check out this broken robot, I didn't think we'd have to be here but we are and it was late.  "J let's get in and out, i'm quite tired."  "Same here Ben." 

We walk up to the pizzeria and the door was unlocked, I'd pulled out a flashlight and kept walking, I could hear other movement somewhere else, but we kept walking. I found an elevator, me and John hopped in and took it down. It was quiet, very quiet. The doors opened and we had to crawl between a vent, we approached a big room and kept moving.

"This place is huge, which way do we go?"  "I think to the right, he said that."  The right vent opened and we crawled through it, we were in a pitch black room, it was a gigantic room for just animatronic. We kept walking in the darkness to not disturb Funtime Foxy, I think that's a stupid name for a girl. We'd reached a door.

**(John's pov)**

We reach a door and it's cold to the touch, me and Ben enter  "J do you have a flashlight?"  "yeah, I do"  I  pulled out a flashlight and it shined on this bear animatronic, it had a blue bunny on his left.  "Let's try to fix him, this is going to be awhile"  I had gotten the tool box from near by and came back to Ben being aggressive on the bears wiring.  "Ben what are you doing?"  "i'm trying to get this screw lose but it won't come out!"  I went over to the bear and looked inside him with the flashlight to see that he had some complicated wiring for just a children's animatronic.

I was pointing the flashlight to something that looked like a compressor. I was a bit skeptical to touch it but that didn't matter, I let the matter go and looked for something else. I noticed the bunny was gone and Ben happened to look over at the same time,  "where the hell did it go?"  I shrugged at him  "I don't know but, hey we gettin' paid a good price." 

I nodded at him, we're going to be here for a while and we got to work on the animatronic.

**(Time-skip)**

We tried everything to fix him, we even reassembled him, piece by piece; but nothing happened.

**(Ben's pov)**

"We can't fix em', the hell!"  I look at John and he looks a little more tired and slightly angry,  "how long have we been here"  he says quietly I decided to look at my phone, it was in my right pocket, I pulled it out and it wouldn't turn on.  {'i'm sure I charged it and I was at a (100%), weird'}   I started to see the screen flicker colors then a message popped up  You are currently in a game, of hide and seek, you have 10 seconds to run.'  

In the distant that could here running at high speeds, they looked at the bear and saw he didn't move too much but he was looking at them with his unhinged jaw and open stomach. A silhouette of a mangled animatronic was running to the two men, John had ran while Ben had tried to distract it but that didn't work with this robot, it was too smart. 

Ben was trying to make it to the elevator but he couldn't, that thing in the shadows had got him all John could hear was gurgled screams and the ripping of flesh and skin of his best friends body.

John had made it to the elevator and pushed the button many times but it didn't work, it kept making a broken sound like a shocker but deactivated, John had ran to the stairs and made sure nothing was following him. He didn't hear any mechanical screams or heavy footsteps but he did feel cold.

John had made it up stairs what seemed like and eternity of running, it was much colder in the atmosphere, he looked around and seen Baby was missing he looked around for the tall girl animatronic, he didn't know what to do.  "What are you doing upstairs?"  John didn't know how to respond to Baby's cold word from her monotoned voice  "i-i'm just going h-home..." 

She looked at him while her wires and gears clicked and her robotic eyes followed his every move, John was truly terrified in his place. Baby had stepped back from the fear filled man and John took a breath that was cut short by Baby picking him up with this claw in her stomach,  "You are not allowed to leave during working hours, I will never let you leave."  She had whispered the last part of her sentence, in his ear. 

Shortly after, her metal claw dragged him into her chest cavity where he will never be found or seen. Like the others who have died to Baby and her friends.

John met his bitter end without tell Ben he loved him. He never told the only person that he cared about that he loved him, Ben had made the same mistake and did not tell John that he loved him as well.

Ben's house had burned down do to a candle falling over and a table for two that was set that night, he was going to ask someone out. A child had been killed in that house but that child was homeless and died a crispy death.  All the kid wanted was to be happy like the other children but couldn't cause they didn't have the money or parents to love them. 

Three deaths in one blissful night, how tragic.

 (A/N: this is a short story and a detailed one, I wanted to see if  I can make a sad, scary story and I did. I'm proud of myself, on to the actual story and mush! I GOT ANOTHER ONE TO MAKE)