Chapter sixteen

'(Y/N) was peacefully sleeping on freddy when she heard a knock on the door, her and freddy jolted up from the peaceful slumber they were having.'

**(First person)**

"Huh!..."  I look at the door as the knocking continued, I get up and go to the door. I open the door to see a very pissed of Will.  "(Y/N) where the hell is Funtime Freddy?"  he looked at my face and seen I wasn't wearing a shirt as he slowly looked down.  "Standing in the corner, I was fixing him last night and he was over heating a lot"  he came in and seen Freddy was powered off and had a panel open on him "see, I was fixing him. Now let me sleep in peace."  "It's good that you were, but nah. You don't sleep till you die"  "are you serious about this, if so i'll take it."  "No (Y/N), you have to work."

I looked at will with tired anger,  "I just worked two grave yard shifts and fixed a dang animatronic, i'm getting my freaking nap in."  "alright, fine. Come in at (3 pm) and stay the night over, bring Freddy with you."  "yesh sir"  he had walked out with out closing the door, I had to get up and close it.  I had seen Freddy moved back to the couch,  "i'm s-sorry y-you had to lie like t-that"  "nah, it's good Fred, i'm half awake and need to go sleep, what time is it?"  "(5am)"  "oh that explains why it's still dark outside, imma yell at Will later on about this."

I get a blanket and go back to sleep on freddy, he was warm again but I don't mind it cause its cold.

I felt myself sleeping again.

'In my dream'

I was looking around my area it was warm, I'd seen Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria and I walked inside. It smelled strongly of pizza and it was full laughter, Freddy came up to me.  "Heya, sorry bout hurt ya in the past, it won't happen again, it's just someone put you there and i'm trying to figure out who did it."  "Alright, thats a lot to take in."  I walked over to a table and got a slice of pizza. I started munching on the pizza while I was looking around for someone but I couldn't find her. Where was she.  "Ava!"  I called her name, I couldn't see her in the of children. I felt myself being picked up by someone.  "Arg mate, who ye be lookin for?"  "my friend Ava, I can't find her."  "can ye describe her?"  "she has curly brown hair, with huge blueish green eyes and has a bow around her waist at all times."  Foxy had looked around the area and didn't see her.  "Sorry kiddie, I don't see er'"  "Alright captain, thank you"  "your welcome, i'm sure you'll find your friend."

He put me down and I was left search for her myself that I can,  "Boys and Girls, the show will start soon, so be ready in 5 minutes."  {'I guess looking at one show wouldn't be bad'}  5 minutes had passed and the lights had dim down. "Happy birthday, happy birthday to you"  It was someones birthday today, I didn't here that on the speaker. The animatronics started walking to me. My breathing started to quicken, it's like I didn't want my birthday to happen. I closed my eyes and opened them again, I was in a grey pizzeria, time had stopped.

A golden bear was staring at me, "wake up, now"  "why?"  "because, living this memory again won't be right, so i'm waking you up."  "This is why time stopped around me?"  "yes, and i'm here"  I felt the world fading around me and I woke up on Freddy who was sleeping still. I had looked at the time, it was (1 pm) I guess it was time for me to get up. I had started walking up stairs and decied to take a warm shower. I got in and let the warm water run down my back and just let it sink into my skin like my thoughts do. After my shower, I get out and dry off. I get ready for work, I see it's (2:30) I go back down stairs and I see Freddy look up at me.  "what?"  "n-nothing"  he had stood up and I was close to the door,  "you got your hat?"  "yep"  "good let's go" 

We get in the car and drive the the pizzeria, Freddy was looking around a lot. His face looked in amazement all around. We get to the pizzeria I get out this cart thing to carry him in  "get in the cart"  "why"  "because- actually never mind just follow me inside."  He had looked confused but he forgot about it. Freddy walked behind me and when we got inside, I seen an replacement of Freddy, it looked more hollow and was a lighter pink with Bon-Bon on his hand, didn't he get his head popped off in the basement after we ran way from that evil being. 

I looked at freddy, his face showed slight fear, he couldn't actually show his emotions cause they think he's malfunctioning, I walk him to the back room, and we get there Bon-Bon was on the floor. "What is this"  "I-I can't e-even tell you"  I had picked up the broken Bon-Bon and placed him on the couch lightly, I took a couple of tools outside my bag and started to fix him. Moments later his head was attached to his body and he was fixed, I pressed the little button on his bow tie and he woke up.

"Wha- What happend to me?"  "we're just as confused as you are"  "I can't e-even explain B-Bon"  "we'll what I know is that your replacements are out there and something isn't right"  "y-you weren't gone that long j-just a couple h-hours."  Bon-Bon had looked at us, he was still trying to 'wake up'  "B-Bon what do you re-remember?"  "what I can remember is that I was on your hand and we were trying to hurt (Y/N), we had dragged her to the middle of Ballora's dance floor quietly and we had a chair with us, but that's really it. I tried to wake up but I was powered off the most I do was lay there"  "w-why didn't you t-talk to m-me?"  "I couldn't something was just not letting me."  "O-Oh, did Ballora not c-come n-near you?"  "no, I was in darkness, complete darkness" 

Me and Freddy where looking at the blue bunny in fear. Will had came in,  "(Y/N), job?"  "alright"  I get up after fixing Bon-Bon and go to work. I clock in.  "Oh, (Y/N)?"  "yes"  "you got to work the night shift again, it's only Tuesday"  "...shit..."  "go get to work, i'll inform you on what you have to do tonight."  

**(Le time-skip)**

After hours of work, I was done. I had just put the last pile of dishes in the sink and I went to my locker, I seen my check. I took it and whispered 'thank you' to the air and I was walking back to the employees room, to find freddy was standing up and looked powered off  "Freddy?"  "y-yes?"  "what happend"  "I-I don't k-know, Mr.Afton was here and h-he decided to work on me, I-I don't know what h-he did b-but something isn't r-right."  "Alright lets go downstairs."  

I give him a moment to walk over, and we go to the elevator, what awaited us was not so joyful.

(A/n: If I don't post for a couple weeks just know somethings happend. I love my fans, i'm just a bit stressed out.)