Chapter twenty one

'(Y/N) was peacefully sleeping and someone was slowly shaking her awake.'

**(First person)**

"Hmm *yawns*"  I looked over to see Freddy standing over me with a huge smile.  "H-Hi, also good m-morning"  "hi"  I looked over at the bear just happily smiling and I felt like something wrong was going to happen today.  "C'mon s-silly. Get up. You n-need to e-eat."  "I don't need to eat just yet, the Minirenas are still sleeping."  Bon-Bon woke up and looked at me and Freddy, he was just tired but 'waking up' he crawled over to me and fell back asleep like a baby in my arms.  {'aww...this is so cute'} 

I slowly get up and put on the slippers I had, Freddy face changed from a regular smile to him looking like he was blushing, I could also see a small tint under his eyes. Bon-Bon jumped awake  "Freddy....your thinking too loudly-"  he also looked over  "oh..." "(Y-Y/N) where are your p-pants at?"  I looked down  "oh crap"  I put on the pants and casually continue my morning.

I looked at the time on my phone it was (5:30 am)  "I guess I should get something to eat"  I walked past Freddy while holding Bon-Bon and he just followed. I walk a little bit and saw a female with short blonde hair and got a little scared but she had flowers in her hair and glasses, when she turned around and looked at me. I was still walking with Bon-Bon but Freddy went back to his stage so she didn't see him walking. She was walking over to me  "hey, you're (Y/N) right?"  "yes...thats me."  "Oh nice to meet you, i'm Beth"  "nice to meet you to, but what are you doing here so early."

I took a moment and looked at her, she said nothing.  "I'm just here to do some maintenance work, that's all."  I looked her in her grey eyes and I was just thinking. I took a moment and walked over to the stage, where my friends were at.  "So you came to fix them?"  "yep."  "Welp have fun, i'm going to get pizza."  Bon was awake and just acted like a toy, I was going to put him on Freddy soon but i'll do it in a moment after eating my slice of pizza. I got over the kitchen and I get out a slice of pizza and put it in the microwave. I wait, take it out and eat.

I heard Bon-Bon whispering something. "Psst...(Y/N) who is she?"  "I don't know, but she doesn't seem right. She said she's here to fix you guys but I don't believe it."  I was finished my slice of pizza and I walked out, Freddy had moved and looked at me and Bon-Bon while Beth was fixing Foxy. Foxy's jaw was hanging low almost falling off, his arm was on the ground and his chest cavity was open. I walked over to Freddy and was about to put Bon on his arm but Beth stopped me. 

"What are you doing?"  "i'm putting Bon-Bon on Funtime Freddy's arm."  "Why, shouldn't she be pink?"  "no, theirs two of them, he is blue."  "Oh, your going to make Freddy work less."  "Make him work less? How is that possible? They work on their own accord."  "Then how about you fix these broken animatronics, cause it seems like you know a helluva lot more then me!"  "It's not my job to fix them, I was just replacing something that was gone."  "Gone! I was looking for him all around the area, and you had it!"  "yeah I did, and you tore apart Foxy"  "so what, I can fix him."