Chapter forty-three

'(Y/N) was resting with Freddy over her, he was watching just incase anything bad happened. He wanted to wake her up and give her laugh but she was in a coma. He didn't know what to do if she started having nightmares again. He had touched her hand. He couldn't feel the warmth it was giving off but it was he knew it was there.' 

**(Freddy's pov)**

I felt sad she wasn't waking up no time soon but, I wanted to see her smile one more time before I left.  "Are you ready to leave?"  I heard William say from behind me. I didn't notice he was there but it spooked me slightly.  "S-Sure..."

I got up and looked back at (Y/N)'s resting body. She looked so peaceful but she was dead to the world. I followed William out the hospital and to his car, he made me drive back to the pizzeria as he took a small nap in the car.  "W-William we're here."  He didn't wake up, I tapped him lightly but it did no good. So I shook him, he still didn't wake up. Something was wrong.

I check his neck for stab wounds and I don't see any but I did notice a injection spot like someone poisoned him. I turned off the car and get out, to drag him in the pizzeria. Then I remembered it's the middle of the day and customers are here. What was I going to do. 

I picked him up anyway and took him directly to his office, I hope water can wake him up. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water and came back to his office, I seen that there was a soft glow coming from under his eyes.  "oh Freddy~"  I heard from behind me 

"W-Whos there?"  I slowly turned around, I seen Baby standing there.  "Why didn't you tell me that you've gotten turned human? I thought we were supposed to together?"  I couldn't speak, she scared me.  "W-W-Well...William did it so I could go see (Y/N), b-but right now h-h-he's unconscious."  She looked at me with her unblinking eyes, she was livid that I didn't tell her.  "So this is why you've been missing from our shows and why you haven't been in the underground as much. I'm disappointed in you, how could you betray us. We we're suppose to escape as one but you did this on your own just for a stupid human." 

I didn't know what to feel.  "S-She's not stupid, y-you are. Y-You want to kill someone so you can escape but w-we have a safer option. I-I want to be with her, and you want her dead. Y-You've always wanted to h-her dead! I-I can't be apart of t-that monster that w-we make." 

"She'll die before you, you'll watch her die of old age."  She wasn't wrong but I know one day I'd live with that fate of hers.  "I-I'd rather that, t-then us killing h-her."  Baby was about to leave,  "I hope you can live with that fate of death."  She left the room. 

I felt overwhelmed by what I just heard, the fan in my chest started going fast. I went over to William and looked at his eyes they were glowing, it seems like his blood pressure was dropping a lot. Someone had poisoned him for sure. I has threw the cup of water on him, it made him jump alive.  "What...happened...you look like shit."  His eyes looked around the room.