Chapter nine

As (Y/N) was waking up from a peaceful but cold sleep, she went to take a shower and get ready to take on everything for the day.

**(First person)**

"Hmm... where are my keys?"  I checked my pokets and found them. I drove over to the pizzeria and it was lively, but where's that one animatronic thats usually on stage to the right of Baby? Will was walking over to me.  "Good morning (Y/N), how's everything going?"  "i'm great but where's Freddy?"  "oh, he's getting repaired by mechanics, I couldn't fix him"  "oh alright, i'll go get changed then, see ya later"  "wait (Y/N), is everything okay? you seem upset"  "i'm good, I promise. Just a bit tired."  I gave him a soft tired smile and walked to the locker room to get changed.

When I came out in my uniform and my notepad, I was ready for the day. I walked over to my first table and talked to this couple, they seemed so nice and they are  "hello, my name is (Y/N). How may I take your order today?"  "could we just have a plain pizza, please"  "would you like a soda, if so a (2 liter) or cups?"  "could we have a Pepsi? (2 liters) please"  "sure, i'll be back with your orders"

I walked over to the kitchen and waited a bit. I felt a bit down, i'm not sure why. Baby came over to me  "hey, is everything alright? you seem down." "Oh i'm alright Baby, i'm just thinking on things."  "Well, thats alright. It's okay to think but do you need help?"  "yes I do, thank you." 

Baby helped me with holding the pizza and I held the sodas, we were walking to the table. "Here you go ma'ma, and my lovely friend Circus Baby."  She did a small bow, her movement were jittery. {'I may have to fix that later'}  "is, there anything else you need?"  "no, but thank you for the service"  "alright ma'ma here is your receipt, you can pay at the desk your total is ($21.28)

She nodded and went to pay, she gathered her children and left.  "(Y/N)"  "yes, Baby?"  "have you seen Funtime Freddy?"  "no I haven't, I think they are trying to fix him. Speaking of fixing, your movements seem a bit more jittery, do you want me to fix them?" "sure" "lets go."

We moved through the crowd and went into the employees room, I walked in, it was mess and parts were everywhere. I'd seen a familiar blue bunny but where was the bear. We walked over to the couch. I'd pulled out the tool box and got to work. I told baby to sit down, she's too tall for me. I looked at her arm's and legs and tried to make her movements as fluid as possible for a (7'2 ft) animatronic, it was a good that I did it.  "Baby could you try moving?"  she stood up and moved around, her movements could pass as human almost, she was limited by the metal.

I cleaned my hands and seen Bon-Bon near my leg.  "Hey, Bon-Bon? what ya doing without Freddy?"  "i-i'm j-just up here c-cause I want t-to b-be"  his voice was glitchy  {'should I fix it now or later?'}  "thats a bit sassy, but you want me to fix your voice box?" "s-sure"  {'something seemed to upset him too.'}  I got back out the tool box and fixed him.  "Can you speak for me?"  "yes and no"  the sass was still in his robotic tone, "Bon-Bon is something wrong?"  "no, everything's okay"  his voice dropped to being a more depressing tone, I'll leave him alone.  "Alright Bon-Bon, i'm going back to work. I'll be here in an hour."

He nodded and I left, baby followed.  "so, should I go to my stage now?"  "you should, I don't want people to get worried that you were gone for a while,"  she waved good bye and left I did the same.  "Where is that bear?"  I could hear a soft music box behind me,  "you mean Freddy, dear?"  "yes, I do ballora"  she tilted her head a bit and looked down at me,  "how about you dance with me?"  "me? dancing? ha, I can't dance."  "Oh sure you can, i'm not taking no as an answer dearie."

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me with a disappointed mom expression,  "come on, i'll show you"  "Ballo- no, no, no-"  she grabbed my hands and slowly moved me around the area but speeded up towards the stage and spun me around a few times, when we got to the stage it was more peaceful then I thought. Baby had gotten a hold of me and casually danced as if this was part of the show, as if I was a part of the show. She looked me deeply in my eyes and I swore I'd seen someone who was alive in that moment, i'd gotten danced over to Foxy.

He was a little more stronger with the movements and a lot more goofy with it. He'd romantically did a few dips with dancing like we were in a tango, it was nice to dance but they weren't done. Foxy picked me up and ran around with me on his shoulders. While he handed me to Baby and she juggled me with other things, then passed me to Ballora who gracefully moved me through the air till I was back on the ground and then I knew the performance was done.

The entire pizzeria was quiet, only seconds later I heard a huge applause. {'Was it really that good?'} I was blushing extra hard, i've never had this much attention on me. Will was walking over to me,  "Welp that was amazing, have you practice this?"  "n-no, I-I was dragged into it" "oh alright, also I need you to stay over night. I know it's a weird request but one of the animatronics isn't responding to one of our mechanics, maybe you can fix them. If not we'll get a new model made."  "Okay Will, but this the last time i'm staying over night to do anything or i'm taking a week break."

 "That's understandable, but do you want to come with me to pick up Michel from school?"  "sure, i'm not doing much and I was just on my break."  "Let's go then."  We get in the car and drove to this elementary school it's called (Fredrick looms) what a weird name for a school. We pull up to the parking lot and we see children come out the side door and Will tells me to follow him to go get Michel, I was still in my uniform. It was a bit messy too.  "(Y/N)! you came to my school with daddy!"  "yeah, I did come to see you before I went home"  I gave him a soft smile and he giggled at something,  "what are you laughing at?"  "daddy's being spooky behind you." 

I looked behind me, Will's face looked like he was about to murder me or someone in the distant. I seen someone who was a teacher coming over to us. She stood a (2ft) range from us and she cleared her throat.  "Excuse me Mr. Afton, but why is that female wearing provocative clothing outside a school?"  "that is a work uniform for a restaurant near by, i'm just here to get my son" "how do you know? how-"  "I own the restaurant, can we go?"  "no, we need to have a talk about your son"  "you know what, we can do this tomorrow. I need to take them home."

That woman seemed scared of Will, his voice came out chilling and emotionless when she came over  "alright Mr. Afton"  she had said with final words before leaving.  {'He really scared her, i'm scared to ever make him mad'}  we get to the pizzeria and the other employees were cleaning up, I just went to go change and help. I came back out the locker room after (20 minutes) it was almost empty, i'm assuming will took Michel home. I'd seen a text from him that said he did and that I should lock up.  {'Boy am I scared welp minds well go get pizza'}  I walked in the kitchen and turned on the lights to get my pizza from the fridge.

I got my slice and waited for it to heat up.

{'Welp it (12:00 am) time to start my shift downstairs, once i'm done eating.'}

{'I don't know what he wants me to fix or do but i'm going to need that cake after this, he owes me.'}

(AN: I'mma leave ya on a cliffhanger, plus the next chapter will be interesting, surprisingly... I got plans)

(PS: have a great day)