Chapter thirty-five

**(Freddy pov)**

I woke up in a field, it was filled with golden grass that seemed to be endless. I looked around and I seen her, she was sleeping peacefully next to me. I wonder where we are? All I know that this could be a trap and she could kill me.  "(Y/N)?"  My voice came out calmly instead of robotic with static behind it.

She slowly woke up and yawned  "What's happening?"  "You don't know?"  "No...where are we?"  "Well that is a great point, I...I don't know."  I tried to think of what happend before I woke up here, I couldn't remember it and it felt like my mind was trapped in the moment.  "I guess we could walk around."  She grabbed my hand and dragged me to where ever we were going it felt nice to be able to feel her hand and the warmth she was giving me. I'd seen a patch of flowers that seemed to be purple with tints of golden dots on them, I wonder what type of flower they were. She picked one up  "Ow."  She said calmly, she started bleeding purple as well, something wasn't right.

The blood disappeared and she continued messing with the flowers. I felt like something was creeping on me, it was like she was trying to suffocate my soul.  "(Y/N) I think we should leave..."  "Why? don't you like it here?"  "I do, it's just I want to have you back in my arms instead of in my mind."  "B-But you like it here and you don't like being that robotic body you had, so what the problem?"  "I want you! and not the mental images of you..."  "Come on fred, we got purple flowers and everlasting sunlight."  I looked at the sun, it was like looking in to a black hole.  "*sigh* (Y/N), your not even real are you?"  "I'm as real as you can get, I just want you stay here." She started glitching.  "Your glitching, your not her."  "Hey! don't stay that."  she was glitching more violently. 

"(Y/N) I'm sorry to say this but I have to leave you alone here."  "No!"  She grabbed my hand and pulled at it  "Please stay with me, I don't want to be alone!"  I looked at her, she was melting.  "No! in order to save you.... I must leave you."  I let go and she disappeared into a mess of black mush. The world around me faded away. She formed before me as what I seen before I was trapped here.  "You should wake up (Y/N)"  I said calmly to her,  "but I am awake..."  "No, No you're not."  I walked closer to her and I got to the point, she was trying to push me away. Even if it took a while I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me, she started screaming. Her voice was burning my face but I was still holding her closer to me, I drowned out her voice but heard her cries.  "Shh...calm down, you've been suffering for a while."  She started sobbing in my arms entirely, I was patting her back to calm her all the way down. 

I know this isn't over but we have to get her out of here,  "Let's sit down."  I sat on the endless ground and she sat with me.  "How long have I been here?"  "I don't know, we've probably been here for a while."  She looked normal, but her eye's still had faint purple in them that was slowly fading out. She sat down next to me,  "Freddy..."  I heard her beginning to cry again  "I'm so...sorry..."  She was crying even more.  "It's okay, you did nothing wrong. So much has happened but here we are in a calm setting for now."  She sat there and looked at me with more tears in her eyes, I felt myself getting tired but I stayed awake. 

I bent down and kissed her, it was slow like a flame but burning bright like the sun.