Chapter two

(After getting a new job at Circus Baby's, (Y/N) went to go get things William put on a list for her to wear with the uniform, it was quite a trip. She seen her best friend at the store and they did stupid things together and hung after (Y/N) was done with her small shopping)

**(First person)**

"So Bell, what ya wanna do?"  "I don't know (Y/N) how about we play Uno."  I thought on every rage moment I've had with her from Uno and the many times it got too real in Uno for me, to be okay at it.

"No, we will not play that cursed game in my house. Oh, did I tell you I got a new job?" she looked sad for a moment at me saying no to Uno but she looked up again.  "WHAT!!! YOU GOT A NEW JOB AND DIDN'T TELL ME!! *DRAMATIC POSE*  but seriously what's your new job?"  It took me a minute to hear again cause she was loud, "I got hired at Circus Baby's Pizzeria, it's not bad to be a waitress."  "I heard that place is shabie."  I felt displeased at her answer, it looked nice to me.

We continued to do small talk on the way home, it was alright. "Alright wake up we're home." I slapped her awake cause she's an heavy sleeper "*jumps up* I didn't break the toy- we're home?"  "yes my friend, my messy home."  She helped me with the little bags and we continued our day. 

**(Le time-skip)** 

(**I'M VERY LAZY AS AN AUTHOR OKAY**)

It was getting dark and Bell called her mom to pick her up a my house, "that was a good time playing Uno with you, even if I won every time." I felt like she cheated but I continued to joke around.  "Get out, you've made me more mad then last time I don't even know that was possible, my goodness"  I heard a car honk outside  "See ya next time (Y/N), bye"  "See ya."    

When she left I went to take a shower and get ready tomorrow for work it was going a long day with children. It was going to be one loud job. {'Hopefully it will be a worth it job cause all the others are factory jobs and I dislike repetitive things.'} 

**(Le time-skip to 3:30)**

It was (30 minutes) till I had to go to work so I just put on this dress that is my uniform, it had a cute version of Baby, it was a nice touch to the yellows and white dress. When I got done with getting dressed, I looked for my key card on my bed, it wasn't there so I looked down it was already on my neck  {'I guess i'm ready to go'}  I got my keys and drove over to the pizzeria it was less crowded but today is Monday.

I went inside and seen a different waitress, she had her hair in 8 different shades of green it kinda blinded me, I had put on my glasses to see better it was a bit too bright.  "Now where do I clock in?"  I'd whispered to myself,  "over in the employees room of course, sorry I didn't tell you sooner" my soul jumped up and left me "Mr. Afton you scared me, worse then the toaster. How dare you."  "hahaha, thats funny but a toaster?"  "it's a long story, oh! I got to work, bye William"