THE Turkey

(THIS CHAPTER IS NOT CANNON. Maybe....???)

'Funtime Freddy was planing something for (Y/N) to see, it was an old animatronic from many years ago that stopped working and William didn't feel like repairing it. It was a turkey animatronic, it was a different model versus the current ones like Baby and her friends.

'Freddy was looking through the pizzeria for the waitress, as she was walking in the door.'

**(First person)**

"(Y-Y/N)!"  "yes, Freddy?"  "I n-need you to follow me."  I put down my coffee and follow him, even if I didn't clock in, Will had seen me. I walk with him to the elevator, it was much warmer in the elevator then the previous day.  "I'm so excited to show y-you this new but old friend!"

We quickly get to the underground and Freddy tells me to follow him, we keep walking in the darkness his eyes light up and he looks at me, they were beautiful but I had to keep moving with him. We step inside the breaker room and he opens a door the leads lower then the basement,  "That elevator can't go lower then this level, but these stairs do. Lady's first."  He gave me this m'lady look and I smiled and signed at his action of kindness. While I was walking down stairs, I could hear an humming coming from somewhere.  "Freddy do you know where that humming is coming from?"  "i-it's from the boiler, it's how we keep the building w-warm."  "He stepped around me and was leading the way, when the humming got louder and we walked in the boiler.

We walk in the boiler and I see a hand print on the glass of the boiler, it seemed female but it was smudged, I don't know but someone was here recently here.  "Freddy? where are you?"  "o-over here, you don't see the l-lights"  "actually no, theres a curtain here."  I'd seen his metal hand and I reached for it. I took his hand and he pulled me to another different part of the boiler room, there was so many different animatronics and this turkey animatronic stuck out to me,  "hey Freddy, is that the friend you were talking about?"  "oh! y-yes, that's him t-thats who i'm looking for!" 

We both walk over to him, he seemed to be asleep soundly. Freddy went up to him and pushed a button on him and he awoke "w-well hello t-there, how's i-it going on t-this fine thanksgiving?"  "i'm great, thank you" "w-well it's n-nice to meet you, i'm F-Frank The T-Turkey! and I-I see that y-you've brought my old pal F-Funtime F-Freddy"   "h-hi"  "w-who might y-you be l-little lady?"   "I'm (Y/N)." 

Moments later after some talking and getting to know him, it was time for us to leave. "Well we've got to go. It's getting late and Afton is probably going to kill me for being here" "d-d-did you s-say Afton?"  "yeah, thats my boss"  "(Y/N)...w-we should leave"  Franks eyes became red dots, and he stared at me with hate, "t-that name, a-angers m-me"   he looked at me and got closer, Freddy put his arm up in defense of me,  "F-Frank step back" "no! s-she works for the man that left me to r-r-rot down here in this hell hole, I haven't preformed in 2-29 years F-Freddy!"  "I understand that, but you were put down here for a reason, hurting my friend won't solve your pain." "I did nothing w-wrong"   "y-you did, you killed that parent that was taking their child away from y-you, you were planning to kill that c-child and make them one of u-us."

"I wasn't p-planning that!"   "y-yes you were p-planning that. You wanted to k-kill (Y/N), just cause she has said his name. That isn't okay"  The Turkey looked down in ambition to do something but just decied to not do anything, his eyes when back to normal and he became more quiet. "F-Freddy i'm sorry, and you, (Y/N). I'm a-also s-sorry. I'll go b-back to m-m-my stage and s-sleep." 

**(Le Time-skip)**

'In the later evening, (Y/N) was eating with William's family and a dog. (Y/N) was going home and was tired from the long day of cooking and talking. William's mom suggest (Y/N) stayed for the movie they were watching, she had to kindly decline it. She was tired from being dragged out of bed by William.'

**(First person)**

"*Yawns* I guess it's time for bed, I really did have a good time with them." I lay in bed and pass out. 

Hours later I re-awake to a sound, "huh!-*coughs*" "heheh, I-I guess you thought y-you'll be s-safe didn't y-you?"  "w-what are you talking about?"  The Turkey had looked down at me with his red eyes and huge glowing smile, I didn't know how to feel. "You'll d-d-die." 

The Turkey grabbed my by my neck and dragged my down stairs, I seen an pumpkin or squash animatronic suit, "I-I hope you had an g-great thanksgiving" 

He forcefully stuffed me in the suit and laughed manically.

At least, I had a great thanksgiving with my friends.

(A/N: I hope ya'll had a great thanks giving and stuff, only one part of this is cannon, it had to do with the boiler room and animatronics. Oh yeah i'm one tenth of the way done Chapter 14. Happy thanksgiving everyone.)