Distant Memories

*Circus Baby. Doesn't that name sound familiar?*

Circus Baby was a beautiful animatronic, she could sing, dance and make ice cream. Circus baby watched the children that ran in and out of her party room. She watching the children and counted by groups of who came in. Some of the kids feared her, other enjoyed her songs.

*Elizabeth. Was she some one's child, I don't remember. She's familiar as well.*

Elizabeth was born into a raging house hold. Her mother was always fighting her father, and one of her brothers was always crying but he had nightmares but Lizzy never believed him. She had a different brother named Michel, he'd liked to scare his younger brother for fun but thats a different story for another day. Lizzy (Elizabeth was named after her mother Aliza) (Don't At me.

(First person)

"Daddy can we go to Circus Baby's?"  "not right now Lizzy."  I gave daddy big puppy eyes, I wanted to see Circus Baby. She was made just for me wasn't she.  "Can we go, please?"  "No. it is not your birthday, but go get your coat."  "*gasp*"  I ran to get my coat and ran back down stair, I had tripped on my shoes but daddy caught me.  "Be more careful Lizzy! What did I tell you about running down the stairs."  "Sorry, I'm just happy."  daddy let out a sigh and we went to the car.

In the car, I was happily kicking my feet back and forth as we drove up to the pizzeria. I happily go out and ran inside.  "Elizabeth wait!"  When daddy called my name I ran into the door and scraped my knee but I was fine. I got back up and daddy looked unhappy but he went to open the door. I'd happily skipped to the show room and  seen all the shiny and new robots.

I stayed with daddy for a little while but I wanted to see Circus Baby and he let me go see her. I walked in her party room and it was full of children and some adult, Circus Baby was singing a song and just finished her song. She was offering balloons to everyone, I walked up and she gave me a balloon.  "Here's your balloon."  "Thank you!"  "your welcome."  I took the balloon and walked away happily. I was walking to the main stage, when Baby hopped off her stage and came closer to me. She gave me my bow.  "You had forgotten this?"  "Yes, thank you."  "So what is your name?"  "Elizabeth."  She looked at me for a moment.  "Oh, that's a nice name. Would you like some ice cream?"  The other kids came in, she opened her stomach and gave me ice cream.  "Well here you go, I got to get back to my stage."  Baby had given me a vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top. It was nice.

I got to the main are with all the children and I'd see the other animatronics dancing, well one of them. Funtime Freddy came up to me and didn't say anything just stared at me for a moment.  "Well hiya, how's it going little lady, you seem to be on you lonesome!"  "I-I'm alright."  "Well that's great, but go play with the other children! I don't want you to get lost here."  he walked away, I don't know what he said in those last few word but it sounded weird.

After hours of fun and making friends with some of the children, I wanted to go home. The pizzeria was empty. I walked around and I was with Circus Baby alone, I was silent but she heard my footsteps.  "Is someone in here."  Baby looked around for anyone and she looked at the door, she seen me. I just look at her and I felt my face heat up.  "Elizabeth, is that you?"  Baby hopped of her stage and came to the door,  "come and sit with me at a table."  I did what she asked and it was awkward.  "So what are doing here so late, it's (7:30 pm) at night?"  "it's that late? Baby I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."  I looked baby in her blue eyes and I blinked and walked away.  "See you later." She had said, I waved to her and left. 

I hastily left her alone and walked to the main area. It was dark and cold in the area.  "Daddy?"  I called out quietly nothing, I couldn't see but I tried to walk where it felt empty.  I ran into something soft and it felt like clothing.  "Daddy?"  I felt a hand on my head but no breathing from this figure. It slowly rubbed my head and played with my curls. It then gripped my head and flung me into a table. I could hear footsteps slowly coming over to me and slow whistling, like a distant melody that echoed in the halls and it was all around me. The man picked me up by my hair roughly and breathed on my neck, it whispered to me.  "I'm not your dad." 

I was being dragged by this man. I was dragged to this old and rusty room.  "Now Lizzy. I guess your wondering why I said that to you. Well, your adopted. I had waited till you go to the age of 10 for this. Now you die."  I couldn't process this information I was told. I felt a sharp pain in my arm.  "Have a good night sleep."  I was losing consciousness and fell a sleep. 

I was dropping in darkness and I couldn't tell what was happening.  "Wake up Circus Baby."   I could seen what was my dad. His eyes had this glint to them that was unnatural. My eyes felt weird along with my body. I wasn't breathing anymore, I couldn't move. "Speak for me."   "well hello there."  My voice came out soft spoken and chilling. Was I Circus Baby? "Move closer to me"   I move on my own, he asked it chillingly. I moved to him and seen I was really tall. My movements felt stiff but heavy. 

I looked at my hands. What I'd seen that they were pasty white. "Go to your stage and sleep"  I walked back to my stage and stood for a moment, my vision went black.

"I am Circus Baby. I will get him for this. How could he do this to me."

**(William)**

I went home fake sobbing and told my wife that one of the animatronics took Lizzy. It all worked out perfectly, she believed me. Later in the night when I was in bed with my wife. "We have to plan a funeral."  I said it coldly and quietly. I went to back to sleep. While falling asleep I could hear my wifes loud sobbing and just went to sleep.

(A/N: Alright so, I didn't wanna make a full chapter on this but it is cannon to my story. I felt like doing a backstory on Baby but in my own twist from fnaf. But William is horrible but a kind of horrible that makes you question yourself.)

(Also the art is mine, this is a chapter is a short.)