Chapter twenty five

'(Y/N) was sleeping and she woke up to the sun in her eyes, a small breeze, the light was nice. The sun was setting, and she was just day dreaming.' She felt like something was wrong.' 

**(First person)**

I looked around and the world around me was getting fuzzy. I woke up.  "Are you alive?"  Malhare asked while shaking me.  "How dare you wake me up."  "Well you stopped breathing in your sleep, so I had to wake you up."  "Oh, dang...I didn't know that happened."  He looked at me plainly.  "We've got to get moving from here."  I get up slowly,  "where's Will?"  "he left already, I don't know where he's going but he ran out."  I looked at Malhare with a very confused expression.  "So you didn't stop him?"  "why would I? he's not the batshit crazy man I seen a few days ago."  "We've got to go tho, I wanna test and see if I can remove all those purple chips from the animatronics and fix them a little."  "Okay."

I'd gather my stuff from what I've had with me and we moved to my car. Me and Malhare drive over to the pizzeria and it seemed empty. The animatronics were shut off completely. Malhare quietly walks to the stage and powered on Baby. Baby's purple eyes flickered to life and were green, blue, then purple.  "Her eyes shouldn't be like that. (Y/N) can you get me a tool box in the back"  "Sure."  I walked in the back and i've seen Bonnet, she was giggling. I didn't trust her. I get the tool box.

*JOKE*

Malhare was gone and I'd seen blue and purple eyes come out the dark it was dawko. "Well, who must you be?"  "I'm (Y/N), who are you?" "The names Dawkotrap or Dawko for short."  "I need to leave this wild ass story, why is Nylah like this everytime something goes down." "Hey! shut up or your going in the dark again."  "Please don't"  "You better fix that damn forth wall or I'll beat both your asses."  "Yes ma'am"  (Y/N) and Dawko fixed the forth wall and the story continued in first person of (Y/N) as always.

*Joke over*

**(First person)**

I'd walked out the backroom and Malhare was missing.  "Malhare, ya here?"  "boo"  I let out a small scream because he was behind me and it wasn't fun to be scared.  "How dare you"  I hit him on the shoulder, it felt like hitting metal but I wasn't a bother to me.  "Do you have the tool box?"  "yep lets go."  When we got to the stage, Baby was missing.  "Oh no, where she go?"  "I don't know (Y/N) but we have to fix them, before we find her."

I looked around and I did not see her figure in the dark, nor did I hear her gears moving. She was somewhere else completely.  "(Y/N) would you mind fixing Freddy while I fix Foxy?"  "Sure"  I took a few tools and moved to Freddy, his eyes didn't move like they usually would so I started. I pressed the button on his face in order, then moved to the chest cavity. It opened, I looked inside it was covered in dark stains and lose wires.  "(Y/N), don't touch the lose wires. If you do he'll be able to pull you inside of him and I'll have no way to get you out. So be careful."  I took his words with caution and proceeded to try and fix him.

I looked around his stomach and I'd seen a red and blue wire, but where it lead to I didn't know. I touched it carefully and Freddy twitched and I backed out of him as fast as possible. I fell backwards on the ground off the stage and hit my head on a table.  "Wha..."  "are you okay (Y/N)?"  "yeah I'm fine."  I at looked him for a second with my blurry vision and got scared then it cleared.

Freddy started shaking on stage and then it stopped.  "H-Hey Bon-Bon! I s-see some birthday kids, Let's go give them a s-surprise!"  he screamed, "Malhare lets go"  I pulled him. He didn't move. 

"(Y/N) you should wake up."  "what, what do you mean?"  "L̶i̷k̵e̶ ̷I̶ ̷s̸a̶i̶d̵ ̷y̶o̸u̸ ̸s̴h̶o̴u̴l̶d̵ ̸w̴a̴k̵e̴ ̶u̶p̶!̵ he looked at me with his eyes, he became the bunny. W̶̖͝A̷͍̽K̶̡̑E̶͙͝ ̷͈̊Ũ̵̝P̵̹̉!̶̛̝

"*Gasp*  what just happend?"  "welcome back sleepy head."  "Malhare, what happened?"  "you were stuck in a nightmare created by someone. He wanted to keep you there to die by Freddy. He knows everything about you but you don't know anything about him."  "Who is this he and what can I do to stop him?"  "You can't. Not even me. He does have a name but if I say it, it will be deadly to me and you."  "Okay...I'm just forget about this conversation and move on with my day."  "(Y/N) it's been, 2 weeks also it's night."  "what?" 

"After William stabbed you in your stomach, I had to knock him out while he was having a mental breakdown. I did drag him to a different room and he woke up 3 days later, however you didn't. I fixed your wound and took blood from him and myself. I waited days, but nothing. When I fell asleep next to you, I was in your head and your dream. It was insane but I seen you almost being taken over so I made Freddy jitter and twitch. You reacted and fell backwards. I had to scare you, to wake you up." 

William walked up to the door with a cup of coffee and heavy eye bags, but he had Michel with him.  "(Y/N)?"  him and his son walk up and hugged me tightly.  "Are you okay?!"  "yeah, I'm fine. but are you okay? you look like you haven't slept in months."  "yeah I'm fine (Y/N) I just haven't been sleeping but I thought you died."  "No, I didn't. But you look dead."  "I'm not, I promise."  

I looked at Michel who was hugging me and it was tightly.  "I-I've been worried about you."  I smiled even if they were worried about me and I was scared for my life. I still smiled.

"I'm still tired but let's go get something to eat!"  Malhare, William and Michel agreed. 

"Let's go!"

(A/N: hope ya like it, i'm gonna try to update more often, i made art too. Sorry about the short chapter, i've been thinking on stuff. also you'll see wholesome soon, very.)