Chapter thirty-one

'(Y/N) was sleeping soundly and someone woke her up, her eyes slowly adjusted to the light in the room. It was Jeremy.'

**(First person)**

"(Y/N) are you awake?" "No..." "Good, cause I wanted to talk to you about something." "What is it?" I tiredly looked at him. "That corpse is missing in the basement." "Malhare probably cleaned it up." "He wasn't here when you were at the hospital." "Then someone took it, it doesn't matter, You killed it. Can I got back to being dead in sleep?" "(Y/N) this is serious!" "I'm being serious to, let me sleep." "Alright you asked for it." I felt his cold hand slip up my uniform. "Dammit thats cold, s-stop." "You awake now?" "Yes, why are you so intent on keeping me up for a dang amalgamation that you killed?" "Cause Malhare wouldn't listen to me and he told me if I woke him up again he'll snap my neck." "Sounds like something he'll do." "Come on, we're going down stairs." "Remember last time you dragged me down there Baby wanted to kill you, I don't wanna go." "Your going anyway." "Dang-it"

He got up and I'd fixed my uniform, Malhare was sound asleep in a chair. I felt eyes on me, a lot of them. I was holding my pillow going down in the elevator, I was really tired. Moments later walking in darkness with Jeremy, I heard metal foot steps coming up to us. "(Y/N) What are you doing in my area?" Baby said with curiosity "Zero clue, ask the night guard." "Why did you drag her down here again? You better have a good reason." "We're looking for that metal corpse." "Oh, I dragged it to the corner of my area cause the smell was horrible." "You can smell?" "Yes, if I can smell blood, I can smell rotting flesh." "Can you get the corpse?" "Sure." I used my ribbon to tie the pillow to me so I didn't have to smell the horrible thing, the pillow didn't do much good for my nose. "Why did you need to see it?" "So, I can throw it in the boiler." "Really?" "Yes, I have to."

Jeremy dragged it from her to a door that lead further downstairs to the boiler. He left for a moment and was ready to sleep. "Someone tired after her first performance." "Yep, it took everything outta me." "Well, it was nice to change up something for once." "Yep, even if I'm in a insane place everyday. It's nice." "Welp, I'm going back to my stage. See you around." "See ya." She walked away in the distance. I sat on the floor and waited for Jeremy to come back. I was about to go to sleep when someone tapped me, it startled me and I looked up to see Jeremy. "See I came back." "Can you just drag me up stairs?" "Nope, you are on your own." I let out a sigh and kept walking, we made it to the elevator and I was half past dead.

I was resting on the floor and Jeremy was tiredly waiting for the elevator to be on the top floor. We get to the main floor and I quickly walk to the employees only room. "Where ya going." "Shower, then sleep." "Really?" "Yes, sleep is nice." I quickly go to the showers and bathe quickly, I walk out in pj's Jeremy was still here. "What are you still doing here?" "I don't work tonight." "Then go home." "No. You don't control me." "If I gotta beat your butt to the hospital I will." "I'd like to see you try-" Malhare woke up and looked pissed once more, I've barely seen him fight or smile. "Go home, I'll beat your ass for her. Look I'm all for equal rights but this time she can feel like somethings off. Do you like her or something?" "Hell no, I'm bored and I'll be alone all night with my girlfriend, I don't wanna be with her no more...she's insane." "We can't help you with that." Malhare looked at me "What, I don't have anything to say here."