Chapter twelve

Once (Y/N) got home, she was knocked out cold and when she woke up she seen William standing over her looking at her with a plain expression.

**(First person)**

"(Y/N), wake up. You've been sleeping for 3 days"  he said in a plain tone, "Will what are you doing here?"  "I came over to tell you that, you need to be paid and you really were in a deep sleep."  "Why do you sound pissed off?"  "just know, i'm angry. Put on clothes and let's go."  I hesitantly nod and do as he asked, I pushed him out my room and had gotten dressed.

I walked to his car with him and his expression didn't change at all, not a single smile not even a word to me. {'Did I do something?'}  We get to the pizzeria and it seemed normal, everything did; "Let's go"  he said it so coldly, I followed. We walked inside everything seem very normal, even freddy was on his stage along with everyone else. I'm truly horrified for whats about to happen.

We go into Will's office, he closes the door. He hands me my check and for that entire moment I felt like I wasn't breathing in air but poison, Will took out a cigarette and started to smoke.  "(Y/N), i'm sorry if I seem more pissed off then normally...I'll explain in a moment but go get something to eat, i'm sorry I just rushed you out of your house. I quickly got up and went to get food and heated it up. The other waitresses were looking at me. The animatronics stayed on stage, when they would usually move around, but I guess not today. 

I just felt eyes on me walking back to Will's offices, I close the door once more and I'd seen the bags under his eyes in the dim light just for a moment. I sat back down and he was about to speak when someone knocked on the door. "Come in"  he said it quietly a waitress with short brown hair, I think her name is kellan.  "Mr.Afton, we have a small situation about the animatronics, they aren't walking around like they usually do. Should we do something?"  "no, just leave it be, tell the other employees that too." {'is something wrong with them?'}   she closed the door. 

"Alright, i'm sorry that about that. My ex wife...put Michel in danger....over the course of 3 days, this was why I was a bit more aggressive and more angry then usually. I'm sorry once again. I need to ask two favors this time. The first one is the night shift for the rest of the week only this week and to pick Michel up for me today cause I have some other matters to take care of."  "I'll do night shift for the rest of the week"  "but is Michel okay?"  "He's alright he has a bruise on his arm, but he's fine"  "alright, should I get him now?"  "No, just relax for an hour and then get him" "alright Will, feel better."  After that discussion, I left him alone. The animatronics did not move the entire time, they just kept singing those old but beautiful songs. 

I walked to the employees room and picked up a book and just read for that hour. A pink Bon-Bon  visited me and just giggled. 

**(Williams pov)** 

I waited to leave a little later without anyone noticing. I walked to my car and drove to my ex's house. My ex wife was there and she was expecting me, I know she is. I walked inside and looked at the insane expression she had, I wasn't ready to deal her be psychotic and I thought I was crazy for being a child murder before.  "Will, where is Michel?"  "he's with (Y/N), you are not allowed near my son, you're insane-"  "and you're not? you did kill our children on 'accidentright? but i'm crazy one and you left him with a co-worker that probably does harm children"  "she doesn't harm anyone, i'm not letting you hurt michel again after last night, he doesn't need that stress on him or that pain."

"Oh, so what! he's going to experience pain in his life-"  "i'm not letting him be like me, immortality is not fucking  fun you know, i'm letting him be human, unlike you." "He's going to be just like his father. Never ending suffering. Maybe killing children for his sick game and maybe he'll have a doll with him, that's completely under his control too."  my expression became a soft smile. "You know what, we may not be able to die but I know what can kill you"  I was at the door with my hand on the door knob  "what is that?" "fire bitch"  I ran out the house as the house was engulfed in flames, i'm glad it was her house and not mine.

{'I walked to my car and drove away, luckily she has no neighbors. I hope (Y/N) took michel home.'}

**(Back to (Y/N)**

When I was at Will's, I heard him pulling in the drive way. He got out his car and approached me on the couch, he looked down at me with this unholy glare. It was like he was hallow on the inside or hiding something. I felt this chill run down my spine and his hand on my shoulder, what was I was feeling, fear?  Panic?  Hell even ptsd?  No, it was like death was judging me. 

"(Y/N)?"  "Huh?"  "Are you okay, you look like you just gotten terrified by something?"  "*pssh* nah, i'm fine"  He looked at me like I told a horrible joke,  "That doesn't explain the tear marks on your face and you looking at me in fear."  "I'm always having random tears come to my eyes don't worry about it."  "Alright, I won't ask anymore. I'm sorry if I scared you."  "It's fine."

"You want to stay for dinner?"  "sure Will"

**(Le Time-skip)**

After will was done cooking dinner, and we ate. We all decided what movie to play tonight.   "What should we watch?"  "Oh! what about 'attack of the killer animatronics?"  "Mike, what is that about?..."  "it's about this Frankenstein animatronic, he's a creation of parts by this mad scientist that tested a lot of experiments on people and machines."  "I mean we could watch it, if ya want Will."  We all agreed to watch this movie.

**(Le Time-skip)**

After two hours of that closely life like movie, it felt like I was in it but not. Will's face didn't change emotions and Michel went to sleep on the couch.  "Alright Will i'm going to work-"  "wait"  he grabbed my hand so suddenly and pulled me into a hug,  "thank you for helping me today, after this week I'll tell you everything."   I paused for a moment and thought distantly on what he ment, but I had a question for him.  "Hey, how come the animatronics didn't move today?"  "I don't know (Y/N), you may have to figure that out tonight."  "Alright." 

As I was heading out the door I waved to him at the door, I had see what was happening.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the cliffhanger, I had no power for a while, you'll have your real story soon.)

(T-T)

(Also, I'm doing an in between story as well.)