Chapter thirty-two

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be different?"  The voice said into the void,  "In a world of digital and fictional in all it's glory. A simulation might I add."  The voice kept spinning in Malhare's head.  "Come on Herald, I know you can help me."  He closed his eyes from this pain in his head, he couldn't take this pain that was given to him. "No!"  "Very well then, I guess you don't want to see her again."  It snapped, it's fingers and showed a female. He looked at her in shock.  "J-Jessica?"  His voice quivered from staying her name,  "Jessica is it you?..."  "Well who else would it be silly? now, HELP ME!!!"  her voice screamed, as she turned into a blazing fire that he knew he couldn't save her from, so long ago.

**(Malhare pov)**

I woke up panicked looking left and right, I realized I was alone in the room but that damn suit. It looked at me.  "You haven't warren me in months."  It said briefly "Why don't you?"  "Because I have a hell of a lot more to worry about then killing kids and random people. Also that stupid digital world isn't for me, not anymore. I'm done with all that."  "We had a deal, you get me souls I get you her back."  "That's not happening, she's not coming back!"  I felt the room shaking from my anger.

"Oh, you gave up didn't you?"  "No, I'd seen the truth. I've found something better to care about then my dead wife."  "That's so cute...We still have a deal. It doesn't matter who you like, I don't care dummy."  "I'm leaving. All of it."  I felt the dark hands of death come close to me then a light in this pain, I was given. 

I woke up in a chair in the pizzeria. I was looking around for something that I didn't know what, an angry (Y/N) was in my face.  "You didn't do the dishes, again."  She said  "C'mon get up ya lazy man."  "In (30 minutes.)"  "Come on now!" She raised her voice at me, it made me jump a little. I got up and walked to the kitchen calmly and pulled my hair back and started cleaning, it took an hour. I heard someone walk in.  "Now doing dishes isn't what your supposed to be doing."  "I got forced in to it."  "So that's what you say happend. You and that girl have such a funny relationship together it makes me laugh."  I kept listening for movement but there wasn't any, I kept the water running at a low temperature to not make any loud sounds.

"You were supposed to work with me to collect souls, you know. But you wanted to be here and act human."  My heart had started beating with rage but I kept doing dishes. It continued, "(Y/N) is a weird one. She's always there but what if she become someone you didn't know what if she hated you and you didn't know it."  "You're lying to me."  "Oh. I'm telling the truth. She has a hatred for people, everything and everyone. Haven't you noticed she not around when you are or when william is She's not present but both of you always have to save her from trouble."

It made me think but it was manipulation to have me kill again, I stayed quiet.  "You've been quiet for a while, you not even going to argue that she hates you."  "No."  "Why's that?"  "I don't need to give you a reason for this, she is not what you feel she is."  "Well I beg to differ. She is hatred, even if she says she doesn't hate anything. She needs to be killed right now before it awakens."  "What awakes?"  "Her hatred, the thing keeping her alive. You've seen glimpses of it but not the whole thing."  "So, I don't need to kill her."  "But I do." 

I couldn't move, I was trapped in the dark space I was in before except this time I had no control. and I couldn't see the outside world of what was happening.