18

SEX

“IF TWO HEARTS ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, HOW FAR THEY GO, HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS, FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE THEIR LOVE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, FOREVER.”

Ava's pov

He led me into the cabin and I was in awe with what I saw.
There is a love shaped candle lit on the center and a lot of Christmas lights decorated round the room. Red Rose petals were also littered on the floor and a flora scent. I looked around in bliss and was too satisfied with this much effort he has made.

His hands wrapped around me from behind, I tilted my head back to rest then on his shoulder and let him sniff me.

"Do you like it?"

"The Christmas lights though."

"I thought I'll make it more colourful."

"It's what I like most. It's not odd, it's perfect."

"Glad to know you like it."

"I love it big man. So tell me when this was prepared, was it this afternoon."

"Doesn't matter when I did all this, what matters is that you love it."

I turned to face him then lightly brushed my lips on his but he had better plan as he stopped my retreat by placing his hand on the back of my head and forced my head down so he could crash his lips on mine.

His kiss got fiercer and his hug got tighter till I barely couldn't breath. When he began to go softer till he finally let go, I inhaled a large bunch of air.

"All I can think about right now is to do all the crazy stuff to your body."

"I like crazy things."

He traced my jawline with his thumb and a look in his eyes that I haven't seen often, was it admiration?

"I won't be able to let you go once my crazy stuff start."

"I will kill you if you ever leave me halfway."

He lifted me up and I was quick to wrap my legs around him as he strode towards a direction I later learnt it was the bathroom.
He brought me down, turned me so he could undo the straps of my night gown.

I was turned back to face him and never letting go of my eyes he let my gown slip down my body. He stepped back to scan me wholly, this made me shy as I covered my bare breast.
Who was I kidding, he has had a lot of view than I've ever had of my breast.

He chuckled lightly before walking to me and forcefully pried my hands away.
"I have seen every inch of you remember."

"You never once gave me this look as if you want to swallow me."

"But I really do want to swallow you."

His fingers ran from my shoulder to my side breast and he squatted to run them the length of me. My panties came off, he help me raise my legs to get rid of it.

He traced his fingers back to my breast and stood looking directly into my eyes. He slowly and passionately kissed my lips and drew me closer by the waist.

His lips trailed my neck, he suck and lick everywhere his lips touched and I could barely even keep my legs standing.

He let me sit on the edge of the bathtub already filled with water and urged me to spread my legs for him.

I did and he didn't waste time to brush his fingers on my throbbing sex. His thumb drew hot sensational circles on my folds before he split them apart.