23

JEALOUSY

The little “me” is jealous. The true self is content.”

Ava's pov

Loren left early this morning to take care of some work before the rest of the day will be dedicated to me. I rest more in bed and when I dressed up it was already 8 am.

I went downstairs for breakfast and saw Sayers there already talking with Michalina.
"If I didn't know you two there is no way I wouldn't mistake you two for a couple."

They both turned and smiled at me. "Good morning darling luna." Michalina told me with a wink.

"I've told you don't always tease me that way."

"Why because you may one day ditch us?"
Sayers added with a bit of seriousness but a lot of smiles in his eyes.

"Who will?"
I wasn't planning to do anything like that, I can't leave Loren for anything.

"I bet you won't." They both chorused and winked at me at the same time. Maybe they planned to come out as twins but things really fell apart.

"I really don't know how things work here."

"I'll teach you."
Sayers offered immediately and stood up.

"No, I don't need your help. Actually I have a date with your alpha and I am going to ask him when we get together."

"Get together in bed you mean."

"Hey! Sayers. Stop kidding me."

"It's normal to talk about sex here, many fuck in an open field, woods and makes a lot of noise while fucking."
Michalina told me in a not too serious tone.

"Okay I get it, it's a werewolf thing."

"I guess you are hungry."

I nodded and a plate of steak was passed to me. Sayers went over to get a fork and dig into my food.

"What the hell are you doing Sayers."

"I am hungry too and she wouldn't give me any food. Please let me eat and I promise my alpha will pay back."

"I'm not paying back."

We all turned and saw Loren standing leaning on the door frame looking too sexy in his black pants and purple suit. I flushed and touched my cheeks only to realise I was burning. I looked into his eyes and he never once left mine.

He strode into the kitchen and took me by my hand.
"You can leave this for him while I treat you to a much better one."

"Come on, it was just breakfast."
Sayers complained bitterly.

"Why do you look so sexy."
I whispered to him and he smiled.

"It's our date baby."

"OMG! Feed me some dog food."
Michalina hit the table.

"I am not ready." I looked down at his shirt I was putting on.

"Go to the room and be back in a few. I will wait here."

I nodded and wanted to walk away but he stopped me by pulling back on our entangled hands, pulled me to him and kissed me. It was brief but so super hot.

"Be fast, I have a lot to show you today."

I nodded and raced off the moment I was released. I was so embarrassed that I may collapse at any given time. I couldn't help but imagine Sayers and Michalina's face when I was kissed.