12

MEMORIES

“A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.”

Enzo's pov

It was raining heavily, so much that each pour shook the roof. Everyone was running around, so much to do that didn't really matter until later.

At the far end of the house, growls could be heard and shouts rises above the rain. It was people arguing, soon there was fight, what happened no one knows. Soon a huge black wolf exited from the door, eyes red and with a single scratched wound from temple down to cheeks.

He slowly approached the eight year boy perched on the wall frightened from his look. He was shivering both from cold and the chills that emanate from the bad looking wolf.

"Get away from my son."
A bloody man crawled from the room, staining the floor with his blood but never stopping, determined to save his son.

The wolf bared his teeth and growled lowly still looking at the boy. He approached the little lad few more inches and the man on the floor screamed before tearing his clothes and changes into his wolf.

He looked wounded but he clenched his teeth, eyes golden with flames.

Before he could move, a wolf bounced from high onto the wolf that was near the boy. It tore aggressively but never too strong for the big bad wolf.

Thrown off of him, he pounced on her almost immediately and with a single twist he killed her.

"Nooooooooooooo!"

That was the Little boys mother, he screamed with everything he had and looked at his father. He was all he have now, he wouldn't die too right.

In front of him fights issued. More wolves joined in, seriously he didn't know which was the good or bad but there was only two he can recognize, the one dead and the one fighting for vengeance.

The rain hit mercilessly above, with increased howls and clashing it was almost unbearable to listen. He looked over at his father, he was panting and gasping for breath on the floor while the black wolf hovered above him.

Just like that, just like how his mother was killed, with just a single snap he died to.

"No, no I am gonna kill you."
He was little but he didn't care, he lurched himself at the wolf but with a single kick he was thrown against the wall. The black wolf approached him slowly again while turning to his human form.

"Angry to see them dead? They had it coming and your little ass is next."

He jumped towards him and the little boy wished he could disappear into the wall, there was nothing to do so the only thing he could do was scream.

---
"It's okay, I'm here." There was a sweet soothing voice at a far distance that seems to be speaking to me. A hand was also running up and down my back and I felt relaxed and calm.

I opened my eyes to a dark room, I was so unfamiliar with it and struggled to get up.

"Hey lie down please."
The melodious voice said to me again and this time it was closer and so near to me.

Turning sideways I stared into an oceanic eyes through the dimly lit room and felt the wave of peace run through me. 'It's okay, Lorenzo. It's going to be fine."
I kept muttering to myself and I felt confident that what I just saw never happened.

"Look at me Loren."
My face was held at either of my cheeks and my eyes were forced to look into the blue eyes again.

Their was so much familiarity and love in her eyes and I slowly took in the features of them.
"Ava."