27

HURT/INJURED

"DONT ALLOW YOUR WOUND TURN YOU INTO A PERSON YOU ARE NOT."

Ava's pov

The tiny door opened and like usual a tray of food was pushed down to me. It was always a tiny piece of pizza and half cup of milk. I refused to eat the first day after I woke up but I couldn't endure it after the second day. I think this is the third day I got here.

I picked up the pizza and munched on it. It was always tasteless but if I don't eat it my abdomen will burn, I don't know but maybe because I was bleeding after that accident.

The only good thing they did was call their doctor who cleaned me up but never checked if I was injured or not.

I tried enduring the burning sensation and it only reduce a bit if I eat something.

Even though I was very angry at Enzo but I prayed everyday for him to come save me but it's just becoming a tiny piece of hope.

They wouldn't let me see outside and their master hasn't even come to meet me, I haven't even been able to meet the servants, they only push down my food and leave.

I really wished Enzo will come, I can't keep up. So many times I've thought of just closing my eyes and I know that may mean me not waking up again. I know I needed medical attention urgently but I couldn't tell anyone.

The door opened and left for so long, the longest I've been able to see the light since I got here. A shadow kept making its way towards me till I was pulled up by the arm, forcefully of course.

I could barely stand to my feet as I felt pain waft through me. It felt like hell trying to focus on the light after such a long time of staying in darkness.

"Where are you taking me."

"Master wants to see you."
I just wanted to confirm if the person dragging me is a male, which is a male, very strong male.

We walked like endlessly till I was tossed on the floor outside.

"Easy, you don't want to harm her for the alpha."

"Told you I have nothing to do with her anymore."

That's Enzo, it's definitely my Loren. I looked up and there he was, my hero in shining armor but just that his eyes were not smiling like usual. I saw a hand trailing his chest and looked by his side to find Lisa smiling at me, mocking smile.

"I have nothing to do with her anymore." This words kept echoing in my head and I finally realized the situation.

"Loren...yo.."

"Please don't say his name." Lisa stopped me. "He's mine now."

I didn't believe it, no I can't believe it, just like how I've always tried to disbelief the existence of Lisa I tried not to believe this one.

I looked into the eyes of Loren, he didn't deny them, he didn't accept them, I could only see pity in his eyes, wait was he trying to pity me in my condition? Who the fuck even put me here.

I wanted to tear them both but especially Lisa I wanted to rip her eyes and force them down her throat. I moved without even thinking but was stopped halfway through my journey.

"I swear to the God who made me I will destroy you Lisa." I began to cry, not for the situation but because of the pain I feel.

I clutched my stomach as it was getting more unbearable. "Please Loren don't do this. You said you love me."