14

SEXY PUNISHMENT

“THAT INCREDIBLE FEELING WHEN YOU REALISE JUST HOW DEEPLY IN LOVE YOU HAVE FALLEN”

Enzo's pov

I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying. Hugo looked so pissed off and tried to talk to me through the mind link but I couldn't let him because I'm clouded with Ava's scent that filled the room.

When I saw her in my shirt, I was already out of control and all I could think about was to pin her against my table and have her in every possible way I can think of, she looks so damn sexy in them and my wolf was howling in me.

I swallowed hard as I tried to suppress the raising lust in me, the way she sat lured me.

Hugo cleared his throat beside me and that was when I realise I was looking at her and none of the elders were speaking. I adjusted my position and looked at them.

"How long do we get the shipment."

"It has been said." Hugo replied glaring at me, okay, he is overreacting because I possibly can't ignore Ava because she is my mate.

"Thought she was a doctor to you, why did she put on your shirt." The eldest asked me and I just stared at him before looking over at Ava and I caught a glimpse of her boobs.
"She turned out to be my mate, so if you all will just give me a few minutes for her to do her work and leave."

Five old faces looked questionably at me, they didn't know I've seen her and they didn't know she was with me. They all nodded and stood up, no matter how old they still have to listen to their alpha. All left except Hugo and I turned to edge him on with my eyes.

After much staring back, he stood up and began to walk out of the room but stopped in front of Ava.

"I thought you will be matured enough to know when not to interrupt."

"Sorry about that, but I promise to release him as soon as I am done." She replied with a smile, and that smile warmed my heart.
Hugo left the room in anger, not that I blame him but he is one that likes things to be done swiftly and he has a lot of responsibilities.

I looked over at Ava and met her blue eyes staring at mine.
"Come here."

I commanded with my alpha tone but was in time to remember she is not a werewolf.

Nonetheless she still stood up but instead of walking straight to me she sat at the edge of the table just opposite me, this posture made me have a clear picture of her thighs as my shirt on her rolled higher.

I growled and stood up then began to walk slowly towards her. "Are you testing my patience, sexy?"

"I am really angry, why do you have to leave before I wake up."

"You are a deep sleeper and you snore too, I couldn't bear it."

She frowned while glaring at me. "I don't snore."

"Yes you do."

She stood up and came directly to my face. "I don't fucking snore, you are the one that will want to bring down the building."

I place my hands on the back of her and dragged her towards me, so close that she can feel how she makes my little man behave.
"You look so sexy with my shirt on. From now you will only wear my shirt whenever you are around my premises."

She scoffed. "That's ridiculous, I'm not doing that."

"I didn't ask for your permission sweetie, you are going to do as I say."