31

LITTLE SECRETS

IT IS VERY COMFORTING, THIS MUTUAL ACCEPTANCE OF OUR SECRETS.   

Ava's pov

We walked round the whole place and went to a lot of shopping. I didn't buy anything for myself and my friends didn't buy anything either just snacks and food for lunch, every clothing we bought were for Michalina.

My friends were marveled at the magneficient of the kingdom. Lorenzo did a good job making it look this way.

Sayers kept staying beside Isabelle and as sure as hell she felt the pull, it will be more natural if Sayers tried to flirt with her and make her fall for him and when she finally learn the truth, I mean all of them, she won't have trouble going back to him.

We returned in the evening and I helped them settle into the room given to them, one person per room. They won't have problem with who sleeps on which side.

"You all left me to be alone." Loren said the moment I closed the door to our room.

"Not my fault."

"Then whose fault." He was already so close to me that I wondered when he got here.

"You were busy."

"Couldn't you invite."

"What's wrong with you."

I pushed in his card into his hand and pushed him away.

"You said your friends wouldn't disturb you but they kept you out the whole day."

I paused on my way to the bathroom.
"Are you jealous?"

"No I'm not, just concern about your health."

"Well I had a very exciting day nothing to be tired about."

He sighed and moved to the bed without further arguments. I ignored him and went for a bath and when I finished he was closing his eyes laying on his back facing the ceiling.
I quickly dressed up and went to the bed and just like how he would have done to me I embraced him.

"Sleeping already?"

He didn't respond nor did he shake and being too tired after the days event I slept off.

In the morning, surprisingly I saw him beside me and I was in his arms.

"Morning." His hot breath graced my face.

"Morning." He kissed me on the lips and embraced me tighter.

"Had a nice sleep?"

"No, I slept thinking you were angry."

"But I think you slept because you were tired, I opened my eyes almost immediately when you asked if I was sleeping and found out you were in a deep sleep already."

"That's a lie. I waited but you didn't respond."

"Oh did I? But how did I hear your question."

"You're playing around and teasing me."

"At least you know." He kissed me and when it seems he isn't breaking I helped him do that by pushing him off.

"I need to bath."

"Can you at least be with me today?"

I smirked at him. "You're for real?"

He nodded rapidly. "Please."

"Okay but with my friends too."

He frowned. "But they took you away yesterday why can't I be given this same treatment."